BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits: - Detoxifies and removes buildup - Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp - Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more…This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp shampoo over a 1-week period: - 92% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the shampoo was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the shampoo was effective at reducing flakiness- 100% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing irritation- 86% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing itchiness - 85% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the shampoo was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 88% of participants said the shampoo was effective in enhancing their scalp health Based on a d

Buy on Sephora
Christine N.
Christine N.
Okay, this product does not work at eliminating dandruff naturally like I had hoped. I have had the best luck with Nizoral and raw honey masks actually for dandruff.

However, this product does work at clarifying the scalp and is best suited for use once or twice a week in conjunction with a deep conditioning hair mask. The charcoal and coconut really cleans the scalp but leaves the hair itself dry. It is quite gratifying to use (like a face scrub or a body scrub) and smells like mint chocolate chip, but does make the hair feel quite straw-like after and you really need to follow up with a deep conditioning hair mask.

I like how natural Briogeo's products are but did wish this would have eliminated dandruff but it is not a natural alternative and I tried twice over the course of several days. Nizoral really clears up dandruff the easiest and fastest (usually completely by the second try) and raw honey as well assuming you don't mind the stickiness and hassle (which keeps me from using this effective but all natural alternative).

This product does nothing for my dandruff or for general scalp itchiness. It is just a natural clarifying shampoo alternative. That said, detoxifying the scalp and coconut oil applied to the scalp are suppose to help with hair growth and I think this product may work for that purpose.
Kelly Marie C.
Kelly Marie C.
San Francisco, CA
Reluctantly, I bought this through sephora during the semi-annual VIB sale. I wear black on a normal basis and the flakes from my scalp were showing up due to my eczema. I read the raving reviews on this on sephora and though, hey, I have a discount (not a huge dent to the price, but better than full) and I really have tried almost everything, so let's try this baby out. When it arrived, I decided it's a good size and I took a whiff and it smells better than what I thought - minty, not medicinal. When I first tried it, I didn't have high hopes, but as I wore my black fleece (as I do everyday for work) I noticed nearly no flakes! As with the back on my chair! No Flakes! Now if they could only make a scalp revival & hair strengthening to prevent these fall-outs, that'd be awesome! Would most definitely buy again!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
So I get dandruff when the weather changes. No idea why, it’s just a thing that happens. So with my color treated hair, head and shoulders was the worst answer for me. It stripped my hair color right out and made it orange!

So I decided I only want natural haircare. That’s how I found this brand and this AMAZING shampoo. It lathers well, smells minty like a Girl Scouts cookie and does a great job at clarifying and scrubbing dead skin off the scalp. However, I recommend using a hair mask after using since it can dry your hair out without it.

Been using for a few weeks now and my hair looks and feels amazing. Use about 2 or 3 times a week, and my dandruff is gone!!!
alana s.
alana s.
First off, this product smells absolutely amazing. I was intrigued by the idea of a scrub for your scalp especially since my scalp gets oily and flakey a day after I shampoo. I also have curly hair so I avoid sulphates which is another reason I wanted to try this. The price is high, but if you only use it once every two weeks it will last at least half of year. I’m not sure how purifying or clarifying it is, but my scalp did feel clean afterwards. This hasn’t eliminated my scalp issues but it is nice to use every now and then. Probably won’t repurchase though since I get similar results with a regular clarifying shampoo less than half the price of this.
Mariangel M.
Mariangel M.

Overall, I am very happy with the new line of scalp Briogeo revival so great additions to keep hair and scalp healthy. I RECOMMEND the three products, even though I need so little every time it can be a while until I need to do it! If you want a healthy hair growth environment, and especially if you have any scalp concerns such as dandruff, irritation, scalp itching or dry, and you are prone to accumulation, this line is worth looking at!
Bealet R.
Bealet R.
Los Angeles, CA
So it's been maybe about a year and a half since I've been struggling with a dry scalp. I tried so many products for dry irritated scalps and I honestly say Briogeos Scalp Revival is amazing!! The charcoal helps to get rid of any build up plus the coconut oil helps to hydrate. I like to apply it on my hair and leave it on for 5 mins so i can feel a cooling feeling on scalp. Also it's vegan free of sulfates and silicone
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
This brand is SO innovative. This is like a scrub and a mask all rolled into one. Leaves hair(of ALL hair types) feeling silky, smooth, and clean. Completely detoxifies the scalp. Cool tingling sensation that stimulates your scalp and promotes healthy hair growth. Doesn't leave your hair or scalp feeling oily or greasy. Love this product.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
I saw a beauty influencer get this on YouTube and it sounded so cool. I suffer(ed) from a dry scalp and constantly found myself itching my head. This stuff works!!! I do find myself occasionally itching my head but not NEARLY as much as I used to. I almost never do now and I only use this twice a week. I've read reviews that say it strips hair color, I wouldn't know. My hair is thick and curly and it works great for me. I really love this.
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
It remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat , i use it most of the time after dying my hair when it's dry and my scalp is itchy i really like it
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
This has been a big help in my battle with an itchy scalp this summer. The heat and humidity has been brutal, and I have flakes and scales to seal with. When I use this, it feels like my scalp can breathe again. It'll get EVERYTHING out of my hair without irritating it. The thick, gritty texture is strange but it works wonders once you work it in. You don't need much at all. I use about half to 3/4 of what use in regular shampoo.
Camylla L.
Camylla L.
Coconut creek , FL
I have a problem, my hair grows super fast but not a lot. I have very little hair at the center of my head and I heard that exfoliating shampoos help clean out your hair pores (I think that's a thing) and it'll help with hair grown. Is that true? And if so,do you recommend this Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo. ?
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Fraser, MI
Does this dry your hair out ?
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
This sounds amazing!! Someone have tried this?
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
What does this do? I love briogeo products and would love to add this to my collection!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
This seems so cool ! Someone please tell me it works well lol