Add a Photo

By BRIOGEO
#621 in Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits: - Detoxifies and removes buildup - Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp - Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness If you want to know more…This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes. Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp shampoo over a 1-week period: - 92% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the shampoo was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp- 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the shampoo was effective at reducing flakiness- 100% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing irritation- 86% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing itchiness - 85% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the shampoo was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp - 88% of participants said the shampoo was effective in enhancing their scalp health Based on a d

Mariangel M.
Mariangel M.

Overall, I am very happy with the new line of scalp Briogeo revival so great additions to keep hair and scalp healthy. I RECOMMEND the three products, even though I need so little every time it can be a while until I need to do it! If you want a healthy hair growth environment, and especially if you have any scalp concerns such as dandruff, irritation, scalp itching or dry, and you are prone to accumulation, this line is worth looking at!
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ

It remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat , i use it most of the time after dying my hair when it's dry and my scalp is itchy i really like it
Maya S.
Maya S.

Esta marca es tan innovadora. Esto es como un matorral y una máscara enrollada en uno. Deja el pelo (de TODOS los tipos del pelo) que siente sedoso, liso, y limpio. Desintoxica completamente el cuero cabelludo. Sensación de hormigueo fresco que estimula el cuero cabelludo y promueve el crecimiento saludable del cabello. No deja su cabello o cuero cabelludo sensación de grasa o grasa. Ame este producto.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

I honestly don't have dry scalp issues and/or flaking, due to the fact that I do wash and condition my hair daily. What I did notice though, my hair felt smooth and hydrated before and after I used any hair tools on it, which is great! I love that this product removes buildup and impurities from the hair and scalp, which can effect the way hair responds to products and looks on a daily basis.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

This brand is SO innovative. This is like a scrub and a mask all rolled into one. Leaves hair(of ALL hair types) feeling silky, smooth, and clean. Completely detoxifies the scalp. Cool tingling sensation that stimulates your scalp and promotes healthy hair growth. Doesn't leave your hair or scalp feeling oily or greasy. Love this product.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

Smells wonderful and leaves your scalp feeling like it can actually breathe (if that make sense to you) ? I love that this so gentle on my scalp- I suffer from severely dry scalp and do get oily buildup- This makes the absolute difference and my hair feels wonderful!
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL

Mereece N.
Mereece N.
Union, NJ

Love this shampoo my hair feels better than ever so soft,silky,and smooth.it definitely helped rejuvenate my dry hair and my hair looks like I've healthy.i love this brand and will include more products in the line to include in my hair regimen.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Fayetteville , Nc

This stuff is just amazing! It makes your scalp feel clean and refreshed but doesn't strip it of all its natural oils!! I think this would be perfect for after workouts or if you suffer from having an itchy scalp!!
Roma K.
Roma K.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Fraser, MI
Does this dry your hair out ?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.

Is this good? Is it drying?
Does it help with dandruff? How much needs to be used?
Is it good for all type of hair?
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA

I seriously want own ever product from this brand it has worked wonders on my hair and skin #influenster #VoxBox ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Join Now