Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Prisca S.Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Amy Catherine S.

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A unique, charcoal-infused dry shampoo that detoxifies, cleanses, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health. Key benefits:- Cleanses and refreshes- Detoxifies and draws out impurities- Normalizes oil productionIf you want to know more… This unique, scalp-healthy dry shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and detoxify the scalp and hair. A complex of clay and tapioca and rice starches absorb excess oil at the roots to refresh, clean, and extend the life of your blowout. Witch hazel extract helps to normalize oil production to prevent an oily scalp, while the super-vitamin biotin provides essential nutrients to the hair follicle to support healthy hair growth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This 98 percent naturally-derived formula is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes. see more...

Rosalie V.
Chino
I’ve tried several different dry shampoos from Bumble & Bumble to Living Proof and Dry Bar. I bought a dry shampoo set from Sephora during the holidays just to see if I could find something that worked for me. None of those really worked out too well. It basically only helped my hair work a day after washing before it looked dirty and oily.

I started using this because of YouTube’s Tati aka GlamLifeGuru. This stuff is AMAZING. When I use this, my hair lasts 3-4 days without washing. That said, the product itself is great, but the packaging is terrible. It comes in a squeeze-bottle type container that makes it so difficult to get the power out at times. The powder itself is great and doesn’t leave a residue on my dark black hair once rubbed in and brushed out. My only issue is the packaging. Hence, the 4-stars.
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I LOVE this product. It smells SO GOOD. Its not full of chemicals and it's not a spray it's a powder? I knew this because of Tati aka Glamlifeguru but still was not expecting a full blown powder. I love it so much and it doesn't harm the environment which is even better, I don't have to wash my color treated hair for 2 days after using this product. I recommend this to anyone that wants a more natural dry shampoo that won't build up in your hair as much as one that is chemical based.
stephanie e.
The briogeo has changed my hair,scalp to the best most hydrated,soft,healthy hair I have had in a long time. The bottles if shampoo and conditioner are $24 each but are so worth it,I have curly,frizzy,thick hair and there are 3 different types you can use, but the charcoal stuff for your hair and scalp is amazing you scalp will thank you for feeding it the amazing product, I have used the brand for over 6 months and I get my hair colored about every month to month in half and it has brought my hair back to life. Definitely recommend everyone try this at least once
JoeyLynn💀 G.
Chicago
This stuff is great!! I am bedridden and can not have normal baths or showers so this is a life saver. I love that it is non aerosol so it’s good for the environment and our lungs. I love how it makes hair feel actually clean and not just look it. It takes any itch, or scent, or grease out of hair fast! My hair always looks fresh even though it only actually is washed twice a year! There’s not crazy build up or any residue either. Just puff it into hair and let sit a min or two to soak up oils and brush through hair and good as new!
Christina R.
Roanoke
I really like that this dry shampoo is alcohol free and that is why I chose to purchase it.  The scent is okay and it seems to do a decent job in removing oil.  I wish it was a bit more affordable though.
Cavin U.
This product is so amazing. Holy grail dry shampoo. No weird smell, blends flawlessly, very clean ingredients, etc. the only thing that is bad is the terrible bottle. It is so hard to get product out of it so I end up having to force it on my fingers then apply to my scalp. Unfortunately some does fall off into the floor in the process. Would be five star if they improved the packaging but holy smokes this stuff is amazing.
Kim F.
My favorite dry shampoo ever. It smells so good and it really work soaking up the oil. What I love most of all is that it isn’t aerosol and much better for my hair. I love it and would not go back to anything else.
Elizabeth S.
Staff
I prefer powder dry shampoos to soak up oil on the scalp - I had used Bumble pret a powder (which is also great) and some other brands but I found myself wanting something more natural so I switched. This performs well, absorbs into my dark hair with minimal white residue and gives nice volume to oily, flat roots. Helps me to extend time between washes with fresh looking hair! Recommend.
Amber S.
My new favorite dry shampoo! I have very blonde oily hair. After one day my hair would need some dry shampoo, however sprays were giving me dandruff and drying out my scalp so bad. I found this online and i will never use another dry shampoo. My dandruff and oily hair are gone. Only complaint is its a tad messy so be careful.
Kim a.
Add this stuff to my hair in the evening and let it do it’s magic overnight. I wake up and my hair is fresher than ever! Love it - no white residue and is super easy to massage into the scalp. Also my hair is so voluminous the next day. I can go three/four days without having to wash my hair. Highly recommend.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
How does it leave your hair feeling? Soft or does it dry it out and leave it feeling stiff?
Kristen B.
Bowie MD
Where can you get this? I would love to try this
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Ok for light brown hair/fine hair?
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
How well does Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo 1.7 oz/ 50 mL work with oily hair? If i have things going on i wash my hair daily, because my roots tend to get oily throughout the day. (Mostly only noticeable to me) i have a hard time with dry shampoos, because even on next day hair when it isnt too bad, it seems to just make it worse!
Mikail A.
What texture does it leave?

back