BY BRIOGEO

Infused with Briogeo’s signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan and coconut oils, Rosarco Reparative Shampoo effectively restores silky sheen to dry, brittle and overall lackluster locks. Coconut oil penetrates the hair shaft to nourish and repair from the inside out, sealing the uplifted cuticle to lock in moisture and lock out environmental impurities. Argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and diminish frizz, while antioxidant-rich rosehip oil shields strands from UV and free-radical damage.

• Hair products containing oil usually always cause breakou...1 Answers
  • I have very fine brittle hair but also very dry & dam...2 Answers
  • Anyone really given this a try? I've been wanting too but...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I like Briogeo, and I love the repairing conditioner and hair mask, but this shampoo is awful. The only good thing about it is the smell. It dries my scalp out, leaving it feeling tight, itchy, and very flaky. The only way to help prevent this is to apply the corresponding conditioner directly to my scalp. Normally I do not do this but the regular conditioner (and even the mask!) surprisingly do not weigh my hair down or make it oily. I go 3-4 days in between washes with this line. These products really keep my hair healthy but this shampoo is too harsh. Once I run out I will not be repurchasing.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i tried the travel system w this and the conditioner and leave in conditioner. the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing first off and i bought during sephora vib sale! i watch Tati on youtube and shes obsessed with this brand and the more i researched the more i liked too! no bad stuff in it and lots of nourishing ingredients. i have color treated, wavy, frizzy hair. when i straighten it doesnt last long. i like that this shampoo suds up nicely bc ive tried other shampoos that are “heathier” for ur hair and they literally dont suds up and it drives me nuts. no issues with that and my hair felt SO clean. i am loving this product!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This shampoo is really healthy for your hair. I have a pretty oily scalp so i’d say this would work best for oily scalps. I find that it makes my hair feel really dry while it’s still wet but once it drys I love the way that it feels. It really feels like it does a great job cleaning your hair and leaves it feeling soft. I find that this does not really lather much so it is a little difficult to apply. It does have a really nice clean scent to it. I think that this shampoo is a little on the pricey side but if you don’t mind the price then I’d recommend giving it a try!
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
I've been using this in combination with the matching conditioner for about a week and I already see the difference in my hair. Normally during the winter months my hair gets very staticky and dry, especially if I skip washing it, and now i can actually touch my hair and brush it throughout the day without looking like I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet lol. It's very gentle, and doesn't strip the hair of its natural oils and it smells really nice, the scent is light and very natural. I have sort of fine, long straight hair as reference.
Stephanie C.
I really enjoy this shampoo it smells great, it leaves your hair feeling awesome, it is also sulfate free and free from all that bad stuff. It’s a little expensive but I think it’s worth it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is a little expensive. I recommend it highly though. It’s also safe for color treated hair.
Allie P.
This is my expensive shampoo option! It’s not that expensive but compared to my tressume it is! I love the briegeo products so i just had to try this and feel in love! My hair has never felt this way! I save it for special times because my hair feels special after this!
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Doesn’t clean my hair extremely well, but does it pretty well for a sulfate free shampoo. It does smell nice but the smell fades quickly, probably best for dry hair. I like this shampoo but probably won’t repurchase.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I love all of the Briogeo hair repair products! I color and heat style my hair so much that I need hair products that do what they promise to do and this shampoo definitely lives up to the hype!
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I have very thin fine hair and I always have a hard time finding products. This shampoo is awesome. I feel like it's light enough and doesn't weigh down my hair. Makes it feel light and shiny and it definitely helps against breakage my hair feels the best it has in years! Would definitely recommend this if you have thin hair that breaks easily!
Taylor D.
I use this shampoo on days I don’t use briogeo’s exfoliating shampoo. VERY moisturizing with the matching conditioner and it smells amazing. Lathers well for a natural shampoo and I don’t need to wash again for another two days. It’s a great shampoo, I’d recommend this whole line to anyone!
Kel W.
Oakman, AL
I have very fine brittle hair but also very dry & damaged hair due to getting my hair colored. Should I go with the reparative or the volumizing line?
Sam P.
I heard this product is good and would love to try it. Where can I buy it from? What is the price range of this brand? Is it worth the money? Thanks
Tori C.
Philadelphia, PA
What type of hair type is this product meant for? Naturally curly hair or straight hair? Or do you think it's for all kinds?
Kristina G.
Gresham, OR
Is there a way I can receive this as a sample? I want to try it before ordering a bigger size
Gabriela R.
Victoria, BC
Does anybody else feels this product has made their hair oilier? I thought this brand would be amazing for my dry scalp, but ever since I started using it my scalp is so oily.