BY BRIOGEO

Infused with Briogeo’s signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan and coconut oils, Rosarco Reparative Shampoo effectively restores silky sheen to dry, brittle and overall lackluster locks. Coconut oil penetrates the hair shaft to nourish and repair from the inside out, sealing the uplifted cuticle to lock in moisture and lock out environmental impurities. Argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and diminish frizz, while antioxidant-rich rosehip oil shields strands from UV and free-radical damage.

• I have very fine brittle hair but also very dry & damaged hai...1 Answers
  • Anyone really given this a try? I've been wanting too but the cos...1 Answers
  • Is there a way I can receive this as a sample? I want to try it b...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i tried the travel system w this and the conditioner and leave in conditioner. the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing first off and i bought during sephora vib sale! i watch Tati on youtube and shes obsessed with this brand and the more i researched the more i liked too! no bad stuff in it and lots of nourishing ingredients. i have color treated, wavy, frizzy hair. when i straighten it doesnt last long. i like that this shampoo suds up nicely bc ive tried other shampoos that are “heathier” for ur hair and they literally dont suds up and it drives me nuts. no issues with that and my hair felt SO clean. i am loving this product!
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
I've been using this in combination with the matching conditioner for about a week and I already see the difference in my hair. Normally during the winter months my hair gets very staticky and dry, especially if I skip washing it, and now i can actually touch my hair and brush it throughout the day without looking like I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet lol. It's very gentle, and doesn't strip the hair of its natural oils and it smells really nice, the scent is light and very natural. I have sort of fine, long straight hair as reference.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This shampoo is really healthy for your hair. I have a pretty oily scalp so i’d say this would work best for oily scalps. I find that it makes my hair feel really dry while it’s still wet but once it drys I love the way that it feels. It really feels like it does a great job cleaning your hair and leaves it feeling soft. I find that this does not really lather much so it is a little difficult to apply. It does have a really nice clean scent to it. I think that this shampoo is a little on the pricey side but if you don’t mind the price then I’d recommend giving it a try!
Taylor B.
Wichita Falls, TX
My scalp tends to dry out easily and this is one of the only shampoos I’ve ever found that gives my scalp the moisture it needs without weighing down my hair. It leaves my roots clean and my scalp feeling great, never dry or itchy. I love that it’s made with great ingredients and it smells wonderful!
CAROLINA D.
Arlington, VA
HORRIBLE shampoo! I do not have a sensitive scalp and this shampoo made my scalp itch, it gave me little bumps and dandruff from 3 to 4 uses. My hair started falling dramatically and it felt stripped from its nutrients. Thank goodness I bought this product at Sephora and I was able to get my money back. I would NEVER recommend this shampoo to anyone.
Allie P.
This is my expensive shampoo option! It’s not that expensive but compared to my tressume it is! I love the briegeo products so i just had to try this and feel in love! My hair has never felt this way! I save it for special times because my hair feels special after this!
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
This shampoo is amazing I do a lot of coloring to my hair and a lot of heat styling as well and feel lately my hair has been looking very dry and after using this I can’t see the Damage i have don’t of over 18 years of heat and color damage!
Kenza Z.
Woodbridge , VA
Ahhhmazing product!!!
From a lot of hair dyeing and curling rods my hair has been super dry. It was the perfect life saver. Adds life, shine and natural volume to my hair! I will totally rebuy!!! And I totally recommend!
Manda G.
I have this and the matching conditioner. I love these products. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my hair and the damage. It’s helped my curly hair regain some of its natural curl and it smells very good. Highly recommend.
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Doesn’t clean my hair extremely well, but does it pretty well for a sulfate free shampoo. It does smell nice but the smell fades quickly, probably best for dry hair. I like this shampoo but probably won’t repurchase.
Tori C.
Philadelphia, PA
What type of hair type is this product meant for? Naturally curly hair or straight hair? Or do you think it's for all kinds?
Kel W.
Oakman, AL
I have very fine brittle hair but also very dry & damaged hair due to getting my hair colored. Should I go with the reparative or the volumizing line?
Amber M.
Anyone really given this a try? I've been wanting too but the cost is what is holding me back.
Sam P.
I heard this product is good and would love to try it. Where can I buy it from? What is the price range of this brand? Is it worth the money? Thanks
Kristina G.
Gresham, OR
Is there a way I can receive this as a sample? I want to try it before ordering a bigger size