BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A holiday trio of Briogeo's bestselling Rosarco products that repair, nourish, and restore lightweight hydration to the hair. Key benefits:- Repairs and prevents damage- Adds lightweight hydration - Reduces frizzIf you want to know more…The shampoo and conditioner are infused with Briogeo's signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to restore silky sheen to dry, brittle, and overall lackluster locks. Coconut oil penetrates the hair shaft to nourish and repair from the inside out, sealing the uplifted cuticle to help lock in moisture and reduce environmental impurities. Argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and diminish frizz, while antioxidant rich rose oil helps shield strands from UV and free-radical damage. The milky leave-in spray restores hair's softness, strength, manageability, and moisture levels, while acting as a heat protectant and detangler. The antioxidant-rich rose oil in this product also helps protect against hair's exposure to UV rays. Perfect for use on wet or dry hair, this non-greasy formula seals the hair cuticle to lock in moisture, restore luster, and provide anti-frizz benefits without leaving behind product buildup. This set contains:- 8 oz/ 236 mL Rosarco™ Repair Shampoo- 8 oz/ 236 mL Rosarco™ Repair Conditioner- 5 oz Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The 96 to 98 percent naturally-derived formulas are vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without DEA, gluten, silicone, or artificial dyes. The shampoo is suitable for blonde hair and color or keratin-treated hair.

estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I’m not sure how to feel about this, not a terrible job but I have thick hair and don’t think its potent enough to detangle my hair, I received this as a sample! It has no smell either, prob won’t purchase again but it may work better on someone with thinner hair.
Miranda G.
Rocklin, CA
SUCH AN AMAZING VALUE! This set comes with a free full size leave in conditioner. All together the price is $68. I got it on sale during the Sephora VIB sale which really made it worth it.. I would say if you’re looking to try this brand or if you already love this line, it’s definitely worth it! The line is great at making the hair soft and lightly hydrated without weighing the hair down.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
I really enjoyed this set it was great on my hair starting in fall and worked all the way through winter keeping my hair healthy shiny and in line
Brittany H.
Powder Springs
Received in my Ipsy bag. Absolutely love it use it at least three times a week. Great quality and leaves my hair and scalp feeling great!!
mary edeline a.
Grande Prairie, AB
Briogeo Rosarco Repair Winter Hair Renewal I have a very dry hair and scalp. I am just wondering if this product would really help with my scalp and hair problems. I have tried there deep conditioning mask and it worked great on my hair but my scalp is still dry. thanks!