BY BRIOGEO

• How does this do for flat hair? All shampoos have left my...1 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Repair Shampoo

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Repair Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this as a sample in a subscription box and liked it a lot. I just don't think this shampoo is meant for my hair type. I don't have a lot of damage or anything like that anyway, so I can't speak to the shampoo's ability to repair damage, but the scent was nice and it was a very luxurious feeling shampoo!
Hailee 💁.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Briogeo Products, and this was my first endeavoring to their line. I’m always looking for the best shampoo/conditioner that wall repair my damaged hair. I find that some shampoos are really harsh, but this one is very gentle and I have noticed real results.
Punam T.
West Columbia, SC
This shampoo does everything it says. I think it works great for all hair types and doesn’t weigh your hair down! My hair feels healthier after using this product. I keep a bottle in rotation with my other shampoos at all times.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a free sample from Sephora and I am so glad I did! I’ve been using the BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask for months now and it works perfectly with this product. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed hydrated and looking healthy. If you have damaged hair give this a try!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is my go to shampoo I have been using for over a year now and it leaves your hair so soft and silky with no build up or residue I can wash my hair every four days and I use the dry shampoo by the same company in between washes A+ don’t waste your money on any other shampoo I have very long hair that semi thick
Stephanie H.
USA
I have been using this for almost a year and it has made my hair feel so soft, healthy and hydrated. I am hooked. Its also natural with no harsh chemicals which I love and the bottles last a long time. Definitely worth the price
Lyndee P.
Schererville, IN
This stuff is amazing. You can feel the moisture in the shampoo itself. It feels like a conditioner but it cleans like a shampoo. And it also smells really good.
Madison K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have never used a shampoo that made my hair so luxurious, manageable and soft. I have received numerous complement on my hair since I tried this new product and am simply astounded at the difference it has made in the texture and appeal of my hair. I initially received it as a sample from Sephora.
Breanna L.
Kettering
I love this shampoo. It doesn’t lather like most shampoos but it definitely leaves my hair feeling really clean. This is my new favorite shampoo.
Yvette A.
Green Valley, AZ
I love this and of course the conditioner as well it definitely did show a difference after a couple of uses my hair is soft and silky
Brooke 🌻.
How does this do for flat hair? All shampoos have left my hair soft but flat