Briogeo Rosarco Repair On-The-Go Travel Kit uploaded by Faride H.

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A TSA-approved travel kit featuring a trio of Briogeo's bestselling Rosarco™ cleansing, conditioning, and finishing products. Key benefits:- Adds lightweight moisture- Enhances shine and softness- Nourishes and strengthens the hair If you want to know more…Infused with Briogeo's signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils, this set contains bestselling Rosarco cleansing, conditioning, and finishing products. Coconut oil penetrates the hair shaft to nourish and repair from the inside out, sealing the uplifted cuticle to lock in moisture and reduce environmental impurities. Argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and provide anti-frizz properties, while antioxidant rich rose oil shields strands from UV and free-radical damage. This set contains:- 2 oz/ 59.15 mL Rosarco™ Reparative Shampoo - 2 oz/ 59.15 mL Rosarco™ Repair Conditioner- 1.75 oz/ 51.75 mL Conditioning Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are cruelty-free, color-safe, safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin-treated hair, and formulated without gluten, silicone, dye, and DEA. see more...

Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
first off i love buying the travel sizes in products in general to try them out beforw fully committing to a larger size. i got this on sephoras vib sale bc Tati on youtube raves about this brand and i LOVE IT! i have frizzy, wavy, color treated hair and i have never blew out my hair and had it look as good as it did without all the frizz. my hair looks and feels and smells amazing. im so pleases w this ill be buying the full size!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Pretty good product I used it in the shower it made my hair silky smooth I did receive these products in subscription box but it is a good product I not much I can really say it made my hair silky smooth my hair did not go flat it gave it volume it gave it shine and gave it a more healthier looking appearance and this is a product that I would purchase again it is a good product I would have to say that I have no complaints on it
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Deep Conditioning mask no sulfates no silicone no parabens Use from root to tip leave in about 10 minutes and Rinse off leaves your hair feeling soft dries feeling silky and You can run your fingers right through your hair it has a weird smell but I do Recommend this product paid $25 for Give set
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I love all Briogeo products, they never get it wrong and so is the case with this travel kit!! It's filled with Felix sample size products for a complete hair makeover!!!
Brittany M.
I literally have NEVER found a hair mask that has worked so amazingly! I have very oily hair, so I thought this was going to add to the oil but it didnt!!
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I tried the mask i got in my boxy charm and it makes my hair velvety soft. I am in love and want to try more from this brand.
Faride H.
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Gel-to-Oil Overnight Repair Treatment my ends are better than ever! Moisturized silky smooth