Briogeo Rosarco Repair Conditioner uploaded by Ivanna Jane T.Briogeo Rosarco Repair Conditioner uploaded by Gem L.Briogeo Rosarco Repair Conditioner uploaded by Crystal A.

BY BRIOGEO

A restorative and hydrating conditioner to replenish moisture, repair damage, and protect against future breakage and color fade. Rosarco™ Repair Conditioner is infused with Briogeo's signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to effectively restore the silky sheen to dry, brittle, lackluster locks. Coconut oil penetrates the hair shaft to nourish and repair from the inside out, sealing the uplifted cuticle to help lock in moisture and reduce environmental impurities. Argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and diminish frizz, while the antioxidant-rich rosehip oil helps shield strands from UV and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, finish with Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray and/or Rosarco Oil™ (sold separately) prior to blow drying or using heat tools. This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and free of silicone, DEA, and dyes. It is a 98 percent naturally-derived formula, and it is color-safe and safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin-treated hair.

Buy on Sephora
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
So happy I finally tried this conditioner, it really works wonders on my long fine hair. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. Normally my hair is staticky mess in the winter but this, along with the matching shampoo and leave in conditioner, have been working wonders. I can finally brush my hair through out the day without looking like I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet lol. This whole line is awesome, if your hair needs a little extra moisture I definitely suggest checking out this line!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This conditioner is really healthy for your hair. I have a pretty oily scalp so i’d say this would work best for oily scalps. The consistency is pretty light for a conditioner. I find that it makes my hair feel really dry while it’s still wet but once it drys I love the way that it feels. It really feels like it does a great job conditioning your hair and leaves it feeling soft. I find that this does not really lather much so it is a little difficult to apply. I don’t really visually see any improvement with it repairing my hair but I’m sure that’s something that will be gradual over time. It does have a really nice clean scent to it. I think that this conditioner is a little on the pricey side but if you don’t mind the price then I’d recommend giving it a try!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I got this with the travel system to try out before i fully commit. i love this brand so much!! - Tati on youtube raves about this brand and im loving it. i wrote a review on the shampoo - the consitioner smells just as lovely. i kept in for 2 minutes while i washed my body and rinsed out and my hair was SO soft and clean! im loving this and will be purchasing the big bottles!
Kim M.
I have been switching to silicone and sulfate free haircare and have tried a few conditioners by different brands and this is by far my favorite. My hair is very dry and I struggle to keep it hydrated, but this works very well. My hair feels very soft and hydrated after using this. It has a light scent but it is very mild, I have a tendency to get headaches from scented hair products but I forget what this even smells like. When my hair is about halfway dry I like to put a few drops on marula oil on the ends and that combo keeps my hair from getting tangly at all, which is a HUGE struggle for me and the main reason I can't use DevaCurl (plus, Briogeo is just better!) I have tried the curl charisma conditioner because it is listed as hydrating and it wasn't nearly as hydrating as this one, and I still had tangles with that one. My hair looks so much healthier since switching over to Briogeo and I don't want to ever go back!
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good conditioner!! I feel like I need to apply it twice for it to be extremely effective but it works. I think it’s a little pricey when I got it and my bottle wasn’t like 100% full which was not great. However it leaves my hair feeling soft and repaired!
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
One of my favourite deep conditioners. It is pricey, but you can often get it on sale at well.ca, I think it makes my hair feel really soft, but I have naturally silky straight hair. I use it on my dyed ends and it really makes my hair soft!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This mask is absolutely brilliant! It is a deep conditioner that will leave your hair smooth, shiny manageable and touchable-y soft . It doesn’t leave a scent and the effects will last until you wash your hair again.
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
Love love loved this! I got a sample size and I used it right up I loved it so much! Made my hair so silky, shiny, and smooth I could really see the difference I want to get a full size soon!
Jackie S.
HUDSON, FL
I love this conditioner and im so happy they made a smaller travel sized bottle instead of the big tub! So convenient for traveling because I can't live without this conditioner!
Miranda G.
Rocklin, CA
This conditioner is lighter than I thought it would be. It hydrates the hair fairly well, but you will definitely need to use a deep conditioner once a week if you’re using this product. I don’t like the way my hair feels when it’s wet after using this, but somehow my hair is always soft, hydrated and volumized once I dry it!