Briogeo Rosarco Repair Conditioner uploaded by Ivanna Jane T.Briogeo Rosarco Repair Conditioner uploaded by Gem L.Briogeo Rosarco Repair Conditioner uploaded by Crystal A.

BY BRIOGEO

A restorative and hydrating conditioner to replenish moisture, repair damage, and protect against future breakage and color fade. Rosarco™ Repair Conditioner is infused with Briogeo's signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to effectively restore the silky sheen to dry, brittle, lackluster locks. Coconut oil penetrates the hair shaft to nourish and repair from the inside out, sealing the uplifted cuticle to help lock in moisture and reduce environmental impurities. Argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and diminish frizz, while the antioxidant-rich rosehip oil helps shield strands from UV and free-radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, finish with Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray and/or Rosarco Oil™ (sold separately) prior to blow drying or using heat tools. This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and free of silicone, DEA, and dyes. It is a 98 percent naturally-derived formula, and it is color-safe and safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin-treated hair.

Buy on Sephora
Kim M.
Kim M.
I have been switching to silicone and sulfate free haircare and have tried a few conditioners by different brands and this is by far my favorite. My hair is very dry and I struggle to keep it hydrated, but this works very well. My hair feels very soft and hydrated after using this. It has a light scent but it is very mild, I have a tendency to get headaches from scented hair products but I forget what this even smells like. When my hair is about halfway dry I like to put a few drops on marula oil on the ends and that combo keeps my hair from getting tangly at all, which is a HUGE struggle for me and the main reason I can't use DevaCurl (plus, Briogeo is just better!) I have tried the curl charisma conditioner because it is listed as hydrating and it wasn't nearly as hydrating as this one, and I still had tangles with that one. My hair looks so much healthier since switching over to Briogeo and I don't want to ever go back!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I received this in my FabFitFun Box and I'm obsessed with it!!! It makes my hair feel silky smooth the next day. I have naturally curly hair so normally when I don't put any product in it, it's a huge frizz ball the next day. I'll be buying this in a full size soon before I run out!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I got this product in my ipsy bag and of course it was a trial size, and I loved it! I put it on after I combed out my hair. My hair would be less frizzy in the morning and of course had a wonderful smell to it! I was so thrilled with this product I had to go buy a full size product afterwards!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
The Rosario Repair Conditioner has been my summer lifesaver! I spray it mainly on my tips and a few spritzes throughout to moisturizer my hair after washing it. It protects my hair from the heat and any future damage, and it smells AMAZING!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
This conditioner works amazingly with the shampoo! Makes my hair shiny and soft without making it oily. And the results last for days (I usually go two days until my next hair washing! I try to let my natural hair oils do its work).
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
Smells so good and is the perfect thing after the beach to fix up my hair! If you don't wash your hair daily, which you shouldn't, use this to keep is fresh and feeling good
Kayte W.
Kayte W.
Dickson, TN
This conditioner is amazing! It leaves your hair feeling light/fresh and super soft and silky to the touch. LOVE LOVE LOVE!