BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A trio of bestselling Rosarco™ products that repair, nourish, and restore lightweight hydration to the hair. Key benefits: - Repairs and prevents damage - Adds lightweight hydration - Reduces frizz If you want to know more… This holiday gift set features a full-size Rosarco Repair Shampoo, Rosarco Repair Conditioner, and Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray at value. Each formula is infused with Briogeo's signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to effectively restore silky sheen to dry, brittle, and overall lackluster hair. Coconut oil penetrates the hair shaft to nourish and repair from the inside out, sealing the uplifted cuticle to lock in moisture and reduce environmental impurities. Argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and provide anti-frizz properties, while antioxidant rich rose oil shields strands from UV and free-radical damage. Infused with Briogeo's signature blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan and coconut oils, the Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray effectively restores hair's softness, strength, manageability, and moisture levels, while acting as a heat protectant and detangler. The antioxidant rich rose oil in this product also helps protect against hair's exposure to UV rays. Perfect for use on wet or dry hair, this non-greasy formula seals the hair cuticle to lock in moisture, restore luster, and provide anti-frizz benefits without leaving behind product buildup. This set contains: - 8 oz/ 236 mL Rosarco Repair Shampoo - 8 oz/ 236 mL Rosarco Repair Conditioner - 5 oz/ 147 mL Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are 96-98 percent naturally-derived and are vegan, gluten free, cruelty-free, and are free of silicone, DEA, and artificial dyes. The Rosarco Repair Shampoo is also a suita

• Who else uses briogio brand hair products? If you don’t, ...1 Answers
  • Does this kit come in full bottle sizes or just travel ones?1 Answers
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Briogeo is one of my new favs for hair care! I like the smell, the quality, The feel, the texture. I like this little variety pack as a gift of travel set. This set contains the leave in conditioning spray, which is prob one of my personal favoritr Briogeo products. Totally non greasy and light weight in a mist, it instantly.calms frizz and softens dry stiff hair. Helps with tangels, and works well to spray on dry or.wet hair. For all hair types. Purely nourishing to the hair.
jessie a.
Yes yes yes, these products are life for me, I've lost so much hair due to chemo and the damage is crazy and this makes my hair look so nice at least what is left
Amanda D.
I love this brand. You can really notice the difference in your hair and it smells great which also is long lasting. I have color treated hair and I use heat a few times a week and this def helps with repair.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
I received the leave in conditioner as part of my subscription box and cannot say enough great things!! Great ingredients, good smell, and best of all it works. I have always wanted to try a product like this on my straight fine oily hair but have been too scared. This conditioned my hair without weighing it down. 5 stars!!
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Great product! Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair feeling dirty or oily! This product can be found at Sephora for about 45-50 dollars. Expensive but so worth it! Would definitely buy this again!
Renee Y.
I have not tried the collection myself yet but I would love to. Thanks to ipsy I was able to try out their spay in leave in hair treatment/ conditioner. I can tell you this, the smell is so nice! The spay has a bit of a citrus smell to it which makes your hair smell nice and fresh :) I can't wait to try other products of theirsBriogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Hair Therapy Kit
Janet O.
I love these products! My hair looks and feels amazing!! I have cury hair, and can get very dry. This shampoo and conditioner had transformed my hair! 😍
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Great product works well , easy to use , smells great and doesn't make hair greasy after using !! I have fine long hair
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
This kit is the best value ever! This was my first purchase from the brand and I have been hooked on that line for the past 6 months. I recently purchase the clarifying shampoo and the volumizing moisturizer, as well as the blowout protector from the brand and I am looking forward to try it. I have been recommending that haircare brand to everybody among my friends and family. Even my partner is stealing them from me.
Amanda D.
Who else uses briogio brand hair products? If you don’t, you’re missing out. They have such a wide variety of products that smell amazing and truly work wonders for restoration and protection
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
Does this kit come in full bottle sizes or just travel ones?