Briogeo Rosarco Oil™ uploaded by Amanda L.

BY BRIOGEO

What it is: A nutrient-rich oil treatment to seal split ends and restore dry, brittle hair to a healthy, vibrant state. What it is formulated to do: This nutrient-rich blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils effectively restores silky sheen to... see more...

Amanda L.
USA
Since I discovered Briogeo products, my hair has never been so hydrated and silky!!! I'm all briogeo now, and I'm in love with how healthy my hair is, how much its grown, and since they are free of the harsh chemicals that strip your hair of it's natural oils, my hair has never been this beautiful and manageable!!!!! Pricey, but these last a long time, and you only need a little bit of product! I use the coconut and charcoal exfoliating shampoo, the rosarco shampoo, and the rosarco conditoning mask, and the leave in rosarco treatment mask-which also provides frizz control and heat protection for when I blow dry my roots(if I do). This brand is amazing! Must haves for me now. Game changer for my hair, I have fine hair but breakage was always a problem(even without ever coloring or heat styling) until I found this brand!!
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
I received a sample of this product in an Ipsy bag and LOVED it. The smell is fantastic and the combo of the 3 oils (rose, argan, and coconut) made my hair feel very motorized and kept frizz away. It’s pricey but worth it!
MaryAnn M.
Halifax
I just began using this, and it's really nice. It leaves my frizzy hair nice and smooth and smells great.

JCPenney