BY BRIOGEO #97 in Hair Oil

An ultra-intensive, lightweight oil treatment specially formulated for achieving and maintaining shiny, vibrant, and healthy-looking hair. This miracle hair oil penetrates the hair shaft to deliver intensive hydration and nutrients while enhancing shine and vibrancy. The antioxidant-rich formula also helps protect the hair from UV and free-radical damage. Comprised of 100 percent naturally-derived ingredients, this product contains a unique blend of nutrient-rich argan, rosehip, and coconut oils for superior nourishment and radish extract for incredible silkiness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is highly concentrated: only one to two drops are needed to effectively disperse through the hair. For those with very fine or thin hair, this product should be applied to the mid-length to ends of hair, and not on the crown. It can also be used as a regular scalp oil by massaging a quarter-sized amount into the scalp before bed and then rinsing overnight. This product is free of silicones, artificial fragrances, artificial dyes, and gluten. It is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and contains organic ingredients.

• This seems like a cute convenient packaging I like it I would lov...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Debbie H.
08754
The Briogeo Rosarco Oil is part of my normal haircare routine. I apply it nightly to my towel dry hair halfway down to the ends. Then I turn my head over and gently massage it throughout my hair. My hair has never been so soft, smooth and manageable. There has been a definite improvement in split-ends and I am able to see thet it's growing faster. I only have to use about a quarter size amt of product so the bottle lasts quite a while. And I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com. I definitely recommend this product.
Laura P.
This is the only brand I will ever use my hair again. This makes my hair smooth and shiny and frizz free no matter what the humidity outside is. It is also a great protecting against me when I flat iron and blow dry my hair.
Hannah H.
This natural oil does such a nice job of smoothing hair, wet or dry! I even like to use it as a mask when my ends feel especially dry. It helps when straightening, giving a sleek, humidity resistant finish!
Sarah B.
Review for: Briogeo Rosarco Oil(TM) 1 oz more...
Love this product. It has a light pleasant scent. Just a little helps my hair. Will definitely repurchase which says a lot since i tend to always want to see if there is something better
Lauren M.
This is the best brand of haircare I've ever used on my hair, and their Roscaro line has done amazing things for it. This oil has a great smell, and works its magic to get your hair repaired.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Amazing product this brand is a new brand for me but everything I've tried so far I have been blown away by, the deep conditioner, the hair milk, this oil they are all amazing the ingredients are amazing, it contains rose, argan and coconut and this is one of my top hair oils and I find myself reaching for this one everyday and if I don't use it I find myself wishing I had throughout the day. This is a newer brand to me but I highly recommend anyone try it out and if you have curly or wavy more frizz prone hair this is ideal for you!!
Crystal J.
Peabody, MA
I got a trial size of this product in my ipsy bag. The packaging states that the product should be used on damp hair, brushed through, and left in. My hair was dry when I opened my ipsy bag and I couldn’t resist trying it right away so I didn’t follow the rules. First off, my hair smells amazing right now, and it’s super soft. That being said, I don’t notice too much difference from any off brand drug store leave-in conditioners I’ve used. I've since used it on damp hair and it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and super soft.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This brand ,this product is absolutely one of the best products out there and works on all hair types it's actually a little bit pricey but for the product that does for your hair it's totally worth it I highly recommend that you go out and try. purchase it it does wonders for your hair it smells awesome I definitely definitely highly highly recommend this product to try my hair is dry and it actually made my hair so soft in shining and it smells so good I can't keep saying it go out and get yourself one and also at the detangler is as well very good!!!!!!
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
I would have given this five stars if it didn't smell the way it does and I never complain about the way a product smells but it's just not pleasant. A little goes a long way so the price tag is worth it but be sure to cover your pillow and wear a headband to bed if your acne prone.

The oil spreads evenly and rinses well. This left my hair feeling and looking soft, semi more volume, mended split ends, definite added shine, and just felt healthy and great! I have fine, color treated, damaged hair
Slayahontas S.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray I got this in my Sephora play box and I now use this for my curly hair almost every day. It smells heavenly and tames my hair. It works fine on it's own but when I wear my curly wig, which is a lot of hair, I'll pour some into a spray bottle with water to get my coverage. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
This seems like a cute convenient packaging I like it I would love to try it #VoxBox #Influenster ❤