BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ceara M.
Wetumpka, AL
Absolutely love this Briogeo Rosarco Milk leave in conditioning spray. It leaves your hair feeling super soft and shiny and it also strengthens and protects your hair from heat damage! This spray also smells amazing with the blend of rosehip, argon, and coconut oil. I'll definitely be repurchasing once I run out. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Destree B.
Crestview, FL
This leave in conditioner has been a game changer for me. I have very long, thick, and wavy hair and it consistently stays knotted. Brushing my hair is something I dread but this product has made it bearable! It is lightweight and smells great. Worth the buy...every penny!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This is the best leave in conditioner that I've ever tried. It left my hair so soft and smooth with absolutely no frizz. I received it in my fabfitfun box so I never heard of this brand until I got the box. This product works so well if you blow dry your hair as well because it makes your blowout perfect! I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Marina H.
Allison Park, PA
My new favorite leave in conditioner. Makes my color damaged hair silky soft even days after use. Let's me allow my hair to air dry to its natural wave without it being frizzy. Most hydrating leave in that I've used that doesn't make my hair look oily at all. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a sample of this product and am absolutely in love with it. It makes my hair feel soft and doesn't weigh it down. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kathryn H.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product! It keeps my naturally curly hair super soft for three days! Smells great too!
Stephenie P.
Bethlehem, PA
I actually been using this product a lot lately to add extra moisture to my hair. I received it in my boxycharm and decided to try it and it works really well and has a very pleasant scent. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
bonny f.
Lillington, NC
I really really love Briogeo!! This is a wonderful reparative leave in conditioner perfect for all hair types! Works wonders in my thick wavy hair and works beautifully in my daughters smooth silky hair!! It also smells lovely!! We love this!!!
kelly G.
Stanley
I love the smell and how it preforms is amazing i love it. It makes my hair so silky smooth i am definitely going to have to buy the full size. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Erica Jane C.
Etna, OH
LOVE! I love this, my new favorite leave-in. If you're like me, when you see coconut oil on the bottle, it invokes a cringe. CO usually means weighty, greasy, dust collecting dullness. Not to mention that sunblock odor. Finally hair oil done right. Rosarco Milk smells subtly like the fruit of fresh, raw coconut, and rose, rather than extract. It feels like a watery light, soft gel. Not sticky, nor greasy. My hair is dry, spiral curly, yet fine. Easily weighted down by "moisturizing products". Say it with me: OIL DOES NOT EQUAL MOISTURE. It is the ESSENCE of plants that nourish/moisturize hair. This is what Rosarco Milk is. After cleansing, I spray product into my hands 2-3x to emulsify. I work product through my hair in sections. I style, air dry, blow dry, some days flat iron. My hair feels soft, with lots of movement, and shine. Wonderful clean, subtle scent. Thank you Briogeo, for getting hair conditioning perfect. I'm excited to try other products in this line.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.