BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Dawn S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is SOOoo good! The smell is amazing and it leaves hair looking flawless and fresh. I especially love it for my daughter's baby curls.
Yolanda T.
Melbourne
I received this as a gift with purchase and I loved it.. it smells really pretty. Hair feels very soft and adds volume. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Deanna D.
Atco, NJ
Love this! I have curly, medium theickness, but not coarse textured hair and it hydrates with out weighing it down and it is never greasy.
chloe s.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
this is a pretty good leave in spray! i have to say my favorite part of it is the scent. i think it’s an amazing scent similar to the traditional don’t despair hair mask, however i don’t think this is anything that blew me out the water & is worth the high price tag. i think it’s a good leave in spray but i think there’s other ones for cheaper that are just as good.
Maria L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this when I feel like my hair needs some extra love, especially my dry split ends. It smells lovely and definitely leaves my hair feeling softer after.
Kate D.
This leave in conditioner is AMAZING! I received it as a sample in a beauty box and am absolutely in love. It makes my hair super smooth and silky and easy to brush through. I definitely recommend this product. I have thin hair but a lot of it and it worked very well for me.
Nicole W.
Massapequa, NY
I am OBSESSED with this. It smells amazing, leaves my hair so moisturized, helps with frizz, and makes brushing my hair out a dream
Ruth T.
Westchester
Leaves my hair soft, shiny and well-moisturized after just a few sprays. Spray bottle is standard and very ordinary, but works just fine. My favorite part about this is the fact that the product is very "clean" while still remaining effective.
Virginia M.
East Rochester
This is the easiest product to use with immediate results. My hair is coarse and dries out no matter what... except when I have introduced this spray. I received this as a sample, and not continue to purchase full size since it has helped transform my hair. I have given this as gifts as well, since it is not too expensive but still a luxurious product. Smells great too!
Renata K.
DPO, AA
Generous container, which goes a long way. It dies a great job keeping the hair moisturized and with shine. Not oily, and really smooth.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.