BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I really enjoy this leave in conditioner! It’s not the best I’ve ever used but for the price it’s actually a really great addition to anyone’s routine, especially if you use leave in conditioner regularly. The smell is very lovely and the quality is good. Def would recommend!
Dylan W.
Absolutely loved this! It let my hair feeling super soft and it smells amazing! It's a little more pricy than I'd normally spend on a hair product, but it was definitely worth it. I definitely recommend giving it a try!
Kristy S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff is seriously amazing!!!!! It makes your hair feel like silk! It is sooo easy to brush afterwards!! I put it in after the shower and it smells amazing too and when i dry my hair it's even more shiny and silky best leave in conditioner out there!! :)
Elle L.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
This is one of my favorite products of 2015. It smells great and isn't greasy but leaves my hair soft and shiny. I color my hair and I feel like it's prevented it from getting dry and damaged.
Olga A.
New Castle
For the whole life I've been searching for a hair product, be it a leave-in or rinse, to soften and manage my enormously thin and frizzy wavy hair. Without any conditioner or oil, they look totally dull and very fuzzy.
So I was looking for some product, preferably organic, to make my hair look more or less attractive. I read many positive reviews about Briogeo spray and decided to give it a shot, although the price for full-size bottle is not very cheap. Now I've been using Briogeo for about 4 months, so can make some recaps.
As for me personally, this product is not really convincing. It is impossible to use it without mask/conditioner/etc, as alone it makes my hair even more frizzy. With organic or cone conditioner it works ok, softens a bit. But frankly, I expected more than that. Actually, because of that I don't use the spray on a daily basis so cannot tell about any cumulative effect. I understand that it just doesn't fit my hair, and overall it might be a nice product (judging by most of the reviews), but despite that, I would like to warn somebody with the same hair type not to buy full-size straightaway.
Sydney V.
This is probably my favorite leave in conditioner spray! I love it so much and leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth! Most leave in condtioners leave my hair greasy and dirty but this stuff is magic! I use it after every shower! I will be buying again!
Ceara M.
Wetumpka, AL
Absolutely love this Briogeo Rosarco Milk leave in conditioning spray. It leaves your hair feeling super soft and shiny and it also strengthens and protects your hair from heat damage! This spray also smells amazing with the blend of rosehip, argon, and coconut oil. I'll definitely be repurchasing once I run out. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Denise G.
This product has a nice fresh smell and leaves hair feeling super soft. It also protects your hair from heat which is a plus! I have fine, wavy hair and it doesn't weigh it down. I got this in my #fabfitfun box and would totally recommend buying it.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This works so well and smells so good. It 6 things free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, artificial, colors, and phthalates.
Nicole D.
I really liked this leave in conditioner! It's a lot like It's a 10, and sometimes I even spray both together. I do like the way this one smells a little more, but they both do the same thing! I received this as a gift, but I might start buying this over It's a 10, because it's cheaper! I would recommend!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.