BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Jennifer B.
The product smells great and makes my hair smooth it made my hair extremely oily though. I was washing my hair every day so I had to stop using it. This product just wasnt for me personally.
Hannah A.
I feel like this did nothing for my hair. I sprayed a ton of this in my hair and once I used it up, I noticed that it did nothing for my hair. My hair was the same during and after. My hair is fine and thin so I don’t see how this could moisturize anyone’s hair unless you only want light moisture and you use heavy conditioners. It’s advertised as ultra-lightweight, but I feel that it is so light weight that it is as effective as water. I am not a fan of this one.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
I have fine, thin, bleached hair so I thought this would help it out with hydration and shine. It weighed my hair down and left it feeling very greasy. I’m not a fan. I think it would be better for thick hair
Jennifer S.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
The first bottle I used I absolutely LOVED. Even my stylist commented on how soft my hair felt. But the second bottle, I put it on my hair and it felt like straw. It was awful. So I pulled the old bottle out of recycling and compared it to the new bottle and the ingredients had changed. Very disappointing.
Krystie M.
Old Forge
This was a total let down for me. It did nothing for my dry, frizzy, mid-thickness, wavy hair. Actually, it made it feel worse; Drier and weighed down. I had to use a lot of product just to get it though all of my hair, and over the last few years my hair has been thinning out. (I’m not mad, I have a ton of hair). I thought I would have had to use less, so this makes it a poor value for the cost and amount needed. I was surprised by the lack of effectiveness, since I’m in love with the Briogeo mask. It does smell good.
Ariel H.
It has a nice light scent. Doesn't work well for me at all. I have very long hair. It did comb out well. The problem I had is that when my hair dried. My hair felt sticky and it felt like it had a film on it. My hair was nasty and I had to wash it again. This does not work well for me at all. I received mine in the Sephora box.
Ann S.
Manhattan, KS
No. This stuff did nothing for my hair so I tried it in my daughters hair. This left her hair greasy and gross.
Cassidy F.
Alexandria
I cannot say I’m a fan, I recurved this in my boxycharm box and thought this would be like the It’s a 10 Miracle leave in product, but it is FAR from it. I can feel the residue from the spray and it doesn’t feel soft and lovely. I would suggest the it’s a 10 over this any day of the week.
Ashley V.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Sephora
very disappointed! it was expensive. left my hair very greasy. just not a brand for me! some of the ingredients might not sit well with my skin type. such a great brand, which it was for me!
Catherine M.
I’m not a huge fan especially for the price. I like the packaging but it smells similar to bug spray and I don’t see results in regards to moisturizing my hair or preventing split ends. I would not recommend.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.