BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kathrin W.
Midlothian, TX
I have very fine, thin hair. This last pregnancy really messed with it and it’s drier than ever before. I never used leave in conditioners because my hair was always greasy. I’m so happy with this. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it keeps it looking healthy! It’s totally worth the price tag!
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
I love this stuff it makes my hair so soft and smell so good. My hair is easy to please but this is close to a favorite.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,054 reviews
I got this Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray in my ipsy bag. It conditions well and controls my frizz without weighing my hair down.

I use it before my shower when I brush my hair. I got this sample from ipsy. I would purchase it full sized if I was in the need for a leave in conditioner. It’s also good for pool or beach days !
Mary F.
Hopatcong, NJ
Love this stuff! It smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling super soft! I’ve definitely noticed a huge difference in my hair since I started using this!
Deborah S.
Toronto , ON
I absolutely love this leave/in conditioning spray. I only air dry my hair and put a little curl cream product in there. This leaves my hair completely soft and manageable. Also I find my hair dries so much nicer with this. My curls are much less frizzy :) and so much bouncier. Gotta stock up for life so I'm never without this!
Briar L.
dunmore
I absolutely love this leave in I got it in my ipsy bag a couple months ago I loved it so much I went out to buy it when I ran out it's a bit expensive but totally worth the price
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I got this product in my Birchbox. It’s the first time that I had tried anything from this company. I was skeptical but it definitely made a difference after several uses. My hair smelt like coconuts and was much smoother. I can’t wait to try other products from this brand.
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.
St John, NL
All I have to do is spray this in when my hair is damp, blow dry as normal and that's it. No curling iron or straightening iron. My hair looks healthy and shiny. It's amazing what this product can do. Just wash your hair & go! I got the sample size in my IPSY bag and had to go to Sephora and buy it. It's amazing!
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
I use this after every hair wash. I live how it helps my thick hair soften to style!! I want every product especially the mask by this company/brand!!!
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
My hair brushes out so easily after using this product. It's honestly so nice and smells good too! Was pleasantly surprised after receiving this in my Sephora play box. Definitely looking into getting the full size product!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.