BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Sonny E.
One of my favorite hair products, use this after every shower. Tames my frizz and flyaways. Leaves my hair feeling so smooth
Megan B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this product for a few reasons. 1. It has all great ingredients for your hair. 2. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy.
Kadi P.
Very pleased with this. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair but keeps the frizzies at Bay. Smells nice and isn't too expensive!
Sarah F.
Weston, WV
Although my hair smells like a fruit salad, I don't see where this adds very much moisture or frizz resistance to my hair.
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
Love this product, smells amazing and makes my hair soft and silky! I would definitely recommend and will be re purchasing
Ali E.
Ballston Lake, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I noticed a difference after the first few uses. My hair is noticeably softer and not as damaged. I will continue to use it
Helyn H.
THIS IS AMAZING FOR MY HAIR. it makes my hair so silky and smooth!! i love it :)) i would definitely recommend to others !
Ivette B.
Fredericksburg
I absolutely looove this leave in conditioner!!! Love the smell, and love how soft it leaves my hair! Even helps with frizz
Ashley m.
united states
I love this leave in conditioner. It doesnt make your hair greasy and it smells so good. It helps with frizzy hair as well.
Esmeralda V.
East Chicago, IN
So amazing, leaves my hair soft & manageable. Smells yummy & refreshing. Highly recommend this leave-in conditioning spray.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora