BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Jennifer G.
Nice conditioning spray it's so good and it's good for damage hair and you dont have to wash it out or anything. Its soo good
ruiriupanda D.
San Pedro, CA
I really love Briogeo products because it makes my hair stay healthy, soft and smooth and the leave-in spray helps a lot too
Kristen F.
This stuff 💖 my hair stays tangle free all day, smells amazing, and looks healthy when I use this after I get out the shower.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This works so well and smells so good. It 6 things free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, artificial, colors, and phthalates.
Sierra S.
Lewistown, PA
Perfect for detangling hair. I have the hardest hair to brush out of the shower and this made a comb slide right through it.
angel l.
pittsburgh, PA
i love this so much. i use it after i brush my hair once i get out of the shower and it leaves my hair feeling nice and soft
Megan B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this product for a few reasons. 1. It has all great ingredients for your hair. 2. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy.
Tia M.
Hilton, NY
One of my favorite leave ins. Smells great, makes my hair soft and shiny, and adds volume. I don’t go a single day without it
Abby M.
Moville, IA
This is my go to leave in conditioner. It really does help repair damaged hair and I feel it protects against heat damage.
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
Love this product, smells amazing and makes my hair soft and silky! I would definitely recommend and will be re purchasing
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora