BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Katie B.
I received this conditioning spray in an Ipsy bag one month and I love it! It smells amazing and left my hair feeling so soft and very shiny.
Kate L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Got this in my boxy charm! I Love it so much!! It makes me hair sooooo soft and smells amazing! I wish I had more! 100% recommend to anyone!
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Smells ok. Does nothing for my hair. Makes it feel heavy. My hair feels frizzy afterward, which is odd because naturally my hair is straight
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I recently got this product in my May Ipsy bag and I'm not really sure if I like it. It smells like sprite and made my hair feel very thick.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
Great product. Absolute love this brand. I have switched over all my hair products to all briogeo. Can’t go wrong with any of their products
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
This product is amazing. I love the smell and how soft it makes my hair feel. I got this from fabfitfun. I will deff be buying this product.
Mai Y.
Holmen, WI
This is a great product. It leaves my hair nice and soft. It tames my flyaways and it smells good. The packaging is also great and sanitary.
Anna P.
PEARSALL , TX
This leave in conditioner was pretty cool I have never tried anything like it. It made my hair really soft and shiny really enjoyed using it.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I love the ingredients of this product. Easy to use. Even better is no harsh chemicals. Smells really good as well. So glad to even try this.
Alyssa S.
Love this stuff. It made my hair so soft and less frizzy. Which is a big deal for me since I have super curly hair that frizzes like crazy.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora