BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Windy G.
old fort
I got this in my iPSY bag and I wasn't too impressed. it did make my hair easier to comb out but it didn't make it silkier or smoother😣
CecY G.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this inside one of the beauty boxes. I Love this on my daughter's hair. It was easy to comb and her hair was soft. It looks very healthy.
Shelby T.
I loved this sample I got from ipsy. I used it in my daughter's hair, she has super kinky, thick hair and it worked perfect. It smells so good.
Ileanne C.
The smell is amazing, and works just perfectly for any kind of hair, this repairs damage and the milk that contains leaves your hair super soft
Jamie S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This is an,up and coming brand. All of their products I have used were exceptionally well. This particular product smells nice and works well.
ELEN DAYANE D.
Rosarco milk is one of my favorites leave I'm conditioner Spray
It has Argan and coconut oils
My hair smells really good and feels super smooth
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Makes my hairs incredibly soft and more manageable. I put it in my damp hair and before I blow dry it or when I’m letting it just dry naturally
Ashley F.
This leave in conditioner leave my hair soft and hydrated without being greasy. I appreciate that the nozzle doesn't get all clogged up either.
Alexis S.
I received a mini version of this and I poured a lot of it into my ends and it is definitely very hydrating for a leave-in conditioning spray.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
Smells soooo good & treats my curls likenlittle queens ✨👑❤ my mother gave this to me & I will definitely be buying myself some once its out!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora