BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Smells wonderful, not greasy and no filmy feeling. Great for summer!!! Easy to brush through hair and doesn’t dry out my hair either like other leave ins have
Asminda T.
Smells so good. Really lightweight product so it's easy to spread through hair. Helps detangle hair without buildup. Leaves the hair shiny soft and non greasy
Amy J.
Greensboro, NC
Love, love, love this product. It is light and doesn't leave my hair greasy. It does the job of detangling and protecting from heat. And the smell is so nice.
Stephanie W.
I love that these products have good ingredients but they only work okay on my tightly coiled, kinky hair. Some leave the hair follicles feeling dry or hard.
Mary F.
Hopatcong, NJ
Love this stuff! It smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling super soft! I’ve definitely noticed a huge difference in my hair since I started using this!
Kate D.
I use this product after every shower. It smells amazing and blends evenly into your hair. Does NOT leave hair greasy or oily looking - it is perfect.
Brandi N.
Not a huge fan of this conditioner. I've had better results with Suave. It is a nice detangler but it does not leave my hair soft like other conditioners do.
Britney M.
Frankfort, KY
I like this brand. The stuff feels a little bit greasy, but it smells good and it does its job. I would recommend this brand because they’re also affordable.
Rachel E.
Fernley
This product is amazing! It not only smells good but it works on my 9 year old and 3 year olds hair as well. We have curly and thick hair so that says a lot!
Arianne P.
Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this after reading several positive reviews about how well this works to restore moisture to dry hair. I found it just ok for my transitioning hair.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora