BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I received this I my FFF box and had never heard of the brand. Once I used it I immediately loved the scent and it got all my tangles. Fast forward 6 months and I now use both shampoo and conditioner from this brand so clearly it’s good stuff!
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I can't get enough of this stuff! My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy but this takes the frizz so well! It leaves my hair smelling wonderful. I can't actually tell a difference when I use this product and when I don't!
Stacy S.
2,155 reviews
I received a sample of this and decided to try it out. It deranged my hair and made it manageable, but it wasn't conditioning at all. My hair was dry and brittle after using it and I felt like I needed to wash it again. I was not overly impressed with this product, but would use it if I had to.
Mary T.
This leave-in conditioner do repair, hydrates and strengthen damaged hair when you use it everyday. The conditioner is lightweight and it smells great. This product will be great for damaged and frizzy hair.
Jennifer T.
I have tried a lot of products from this brand thanks to subscription boxes. I actually really like this leave in. My hair is left soft after using it and it is free of a lot of harsh chemicals.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
This is a good product I got a sample in my ipsy bag and it smells great, first time using it, it helped with my dry brittle hair and made it look nice and shiny, I wanna buy a regular size..
Lauren T.
I got this leave in conditioner in my ipsy bag. It definitely leaves my hair soft and manageable. I feel like my hair is more hydrated and It also smells great! I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica C.
Borden, IN
This spray is perfectly light and airy, and smells great. It makes my hair feel soft. I’ve used other leave-ins before, and they tend to weigh my hair down - this one is best I’ve tried.
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
I love leaving in conditioner I have very long curly hair I wash spray some on and don't have to worry about my hair keeps my hair untangled so far this has been the best item from the brand.
Natalie R.
Missouri City, TX
I was sad when this sample was all used up. I love the way it felt on my hair and how my hair felt after using it. I may need buy this if another good sample doesn't come around soon!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora