BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Jasmine G.
Tried this in my ipsy and it felt odd pumping what looked like milk colored liquid into my ends but it was extremely effective in helping my frizzy hair. I like that it didn't have a strong smell and wasn't heavy
Luz G.
It doesn't feel smooth when you apply it compared to a cream but after it dries the hair ends up being very soft. I don't like the feeling right when you spray it. My niece gave it to me and I already finished it!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
First, this smells absolutely amazing! I love how actually milky it is .. it’s really smooth, really lathers through your hair well and creates a nice shine! I use this when I curl my hair and it adds some moisture when you’re using heat tools.
Christina H.
Lexington, KY
I really love this product! I received it in one of my Ipsy bags, and as a woman who has bleached her hair before, I found that this product did a really good job of getting in to my broken hair and really conditioning and rejuvenating it! I'm very impressed.
Catherine M.
I’m not a huge fan especially for the price. I like the packaging but it smells similar to bug spray and I don’t see results in regards to moisturizing my hair or preventing split ends. I would not recommend.
Jackie N.
I received a sample of this from Birchbox & used it for about a week and a half. I LOVED the fragrance. My hair did feel a bit softer after a few days use & it was much easier to comb through wet and dry. I would definitely buy it again. My hair has been bleached frequently so it needs so love.
Shaye H.
Frankfort, Maine
I LOVE this hair product. I received a sample size from my May ipsy bag and I'm definitely getting a full size one. It leaves your hair so soft and volumized after. It's easy to use, smells good, and it works great!!
Taylor D.
Norwalk, CT
I just got this at Sephora with my points from being VIB. Smells amazing and it’s great to spray in while my hair is damp or before using heat. Very effective, helped with my fly always and would buy again!
Sophia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is magic. It detangles my annoyingly knotty hair in less than 30 seconds and it gives a smooth shine to my hair that is healthy and definitely not greasy. The smell is also amaaaazing! I love this product so much! Holy grail.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
I love this! I think it smells fantastic and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or unmanageable. I would recommend using this 2x a week to help replenish and take care of your roots and split ends.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora