BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Susan H.
Pensacola, FL
I like this product. Smells awesome and made my hair super soft. I received a sample size of this in my birchbox one month and have tried to savor it as long as possible!
Maria S.
Swansea , MA
Ive been a Briogeo convert for about a year. This is a great lightweight conditioner. I have thick heavy hair and this does weigh it down. It has a great scent that doesn't linger.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING. I received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and it made my hair feel so nice I had to go out and get the full size! It does wonders for dry and thin hair and makes my curls soft!
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
I love Briogeo hair products. I just wish they weren't so darn pricey! I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and fell in love. I have pretty frizzy hair with a ton of flyaways (damn you Texas humidity!), and this product made my hair look amazing in just a few sprays. It also smells divine!
Ashley W.
This is now my brand new ultimate favorite leave in conditioning spray. The hype is justified. I have frizzy, wavy curly hair that can be unmanagable at times and this stuff is Ah-Mazing!!! I am so going to be buying the shampoo and conditioner. Love this!!!!
Isabella R.
I love this product so much! It works so well and it smells amazing. I received this product in a beauty subscription box and I will most definitely be purchasing again! I recommend it to everyone, and a little bit definitely goes a long way!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I received this in my monthly subscription box and was excited to give it a try. This leaves my ends so soft and smooth. It is very effective and I love the results it leaves on my hair. I recommend this is you struggle with dry/damaged hair.
Rebecca B.
Buckley, WA
I haven’t used this product for long but so far I like it. It’s light weight so it doesn’t feel greasy or heavy. My hair feels softer when I use this so I think it’s doing a good job at conditioning my hair. Plus I like that this brand doesn’t have a lot of extra unhealthy junk in it.
Keilah A.
Monroe, MI
I got this in birchbox. I really like this product. My hair is very fine and it tangles very easily. When I get out of the shower I always use a leave in conditioner (I rotate). This makes brushing my hair easy and tangle free. It makes my hair very soft and shiny and not greasy at all.
Joanna W.
This spray works so well with both damp and dry hair. It keeps it smooth and detangles. It smells good even after you use hot tools on your hair when using the hot tools it feels heavy but in the end my hair is smooth. Glad I found this product. Lightweight leave in and it's a spray which is good for my medium density hair!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora