BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Emma N.
I think this would work well with finer hair types, but this didn’t do much in terms of hydrating my very long and thick hair. The smell is nice, and it goes on light. I like that you can spritz this on and build up as much as you need
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
I originally got this in an Ipsy bag in the spring of 2015 and have been hooked ever since. It absolutely amazing and worth every penny. I will even use it on my Toddler sometimes because her hair is so curly and hard to manage. This helps me get her hair to not look as unruly but still maintain that beautiful curl that she has.
Melissa C.
Hampton, Nj
This stuff is LIFE CHANGING. I've tried every hair product out there and this BY FAR makes my hair softer than anything I've ever used. I love how it's a spray and it's lightweight and doesn't make your hair greasy AT ALL. I used to use a thick, creamy, lotion-like leave in conditioner that always left my hair greasy until I started using this. I will 100% buy this again when I run out.
Jenn L.
I freaking love this stuff! It smells so so good! After showering I usually spray about 10 spritz of this stuff onto the ends of my hair because I do have quite long and tangled hair. Then, I blow dry my hair and instantly the comb runs through my hair a lot easier! Again, I would definitely recommend!
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I'm not normally a hair product fan and almost gave this to my sister when it arrived in my VeganCuts box, but I decided to give it a try and I LOVE it!!! It gives my hair a bit more texture and volume and leave a my hair so soft. It smells ok, a bit too strong in my opinion.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
I got this in a "FabFitFun" box and am obsessed! I have only been using it for about 3-4 days but can already tell a difference. My hair is soo soft compared to when I wasn't using it! It is about $20 for a 5 oz bottle, but I think it will last a while. Even if it didn't last a long time, I would still buy it. If you haven't tried it yet, check it out! I believe it is available at Sephora!
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
I got this in a travel size from an Ipsy bag and went out and bought a full size immediately. It does wonders for my very dry hair and leaves it super soft. It doesn't leave a gross residue like some other leave in conditioners do. It's my holy grail leave in conditioner.
Kassidi P.
I LOVE this leave-in conditioner! It smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and shiny without feeling oily. It's important to keep it on just the ends of your hair though. I'll probably buy the rest of the products in this line because I love this specific product so much!
Julie M.
This is a hair game changer! I got this in my sephora play box and fell in love with it. Its light and milky and leaves my hair smooth and soft for days after I've washed it. I also love it to help my frizz in the summer. It isn't expensive and doesn't give me product buildup.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
Smells good, detangles well, doesn't condition as well as some of my other products. But for scent and ease of use I'd buy it again I just hit the ends of my hair with repair oil after brushing.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora