BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
This stuff is amazing!! I received a free sample from Gen Beauty Toronto and can't wait to purchase the full size. It smells really nice and helps my comb glide thru my tangly hair after a shower. It also moisturizes and helps protect my hair in between washes! Definitely a must have for damaged/color treated hair!
Amanda C.
Commerce Township, MI
I love this product so much. It left my hair sooo smooth and silky. I was very surprised on how well this product lasted. My hair is brown and a little dry. After using this product my hair was very soft and not dry. I would recommend this product for others.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,403 reviews
I am a big fan of something I can just spray in my hair and not have to fuss with an this was great! My poor color treated dry hair felt instantly softer once I applied this spray. The added heat protection is a bonus too
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
I love this item. I can’t stress enough how much I need this product in my daily natural curly hair routine. I use this right after ramping up my hair with Madam C.J Walker scent and shine coconut oil. It refreshes my curls from the day before. The price is worth it. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to restore their natural bouncy curls.
Katina B.
Scott Depot, WV
I've received this product twice in my ipsy bag and I've gotta say that it works pretty well. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like a lot of leave in conditioners. It smells extremely amazing and makes my hair super soft. It is a little watery, and I like a more thick formula but it's pretty great!
Chaya B.
Such a game changing product! I received the full size product in my spring FabFitFun box and couldn't be happier with it. I apply it to my almost dry hair after the shower and dry the rest. Once my hair is fully dry, I'll spray in some more and brush though. Leaves my hair not only smelling great but feeling it as well!
Leslie T.
Opelika, AL
I received this product as a sample in my ipsy bag, and let me tell you. I need more than a sample. I cannot get enough of Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave- In. Most leave-ins are heavy and leave me feeling greasy. NOT THIS ONE. It smells fantastic, and I can leave in my hair when I wear it naturally curly or even if I style it. Makes my hair feel refreshed!
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I got a sample in my Ipsy bag few months ago and it has made my hair feel great every time I have used it. I have really long, thick coarse hair so it’s hard to find something that will smooth out my hair. But this stuff does a good job!
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
I got a sample of this in a sub box and fell in love with it. I bought the big size. The smell is great and it does a great job of detangling hair. The company also sent me free samples of their shampoo which also worked really well!
April D.
Thornton, CO
Love this product. I have very thin hair and after applying this product before blow drying it definitely gives adds more volume. Smells so amazing. Use it on my daughter's hair to help detangle her thick curly hair works wonders !!!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora