BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I have been using this leave in condition spray repeatedly since i got it. It has been so good to my hair. It is super affordable and it smells amazing! If someone asked me for the best leave In conditioner id definitely recommend this.
Lindsey M.
Goodyear, AZ
This stuff is so amazing! The smell is really nice and subtle. It definitely does what it says it will do and my hair feels so soft. It’s a little pricey but well worth it. I love this product and will continue to repurchase!
Myra H.
It's OK but doesn't make my hair feel as nice as when I use my normal leave ins and mine are less expensive. I especially couldn't warrant purchasing this because my hair is dry and I have to use quite a bit of conditioner for my hair to really benefit (leave ins included) so a full size of this would go fairly quickly. It's super lightweight though so if your hair is weighed down easily by conditioner and you still want/need some additional moisture this might work for you. I do appreciate that this brand doesn't add silicone and sulfate to many (if not all) of their products so that is a good thing about this leave in.
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff so much! It smells great & sprays on allowing for buildable “coverage.” A little goes a long way but if I’ve got to heat my hair more than once in a week I’ll usually do some extra sprays on my roots. My hair always feels & looks soft and strong when I use this product. One of my favorite things about it is it takes my unpredictable frizz/waves so if I’m in a time crunch I can spray it on, comb it through my hair, walk out the door and my hair will dry looking like I actually spent some time on it. I can’t live without it now that my hair is longer. Definitely one of my favorite products.
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
This leave in conditioner is one of my favorites! Does the job for the price, very worth it in my opinion. It makes wet hair easier to brush through and leaves my thin hair feeling great. The spray is very effective and smells HEAVENLY. Would recommend to anyone interested in trying this brand!
Hannah A.
I feel like this did nothing for my hair. I sprayed a ton of this in my hair and once I used it up, I noticed that it did nothing for my hair. My hair was the same during and after. My hair is fine and thin so I don’t see how this could moisturize anyone’s hair unless you only want light moisture and you use heavy conditioners. It’s advertised as ultra-lightweight, but I feel that it is so light weight that it is as effective as water. I am not a fan of this one.
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
I am OBSESSED with this stuff!! It feels absolutely so amazing to spray on, cools and refreshes my scalp, and smells like an absolute dream. It makes my hair feel so silky smooth without being heavy or oily, and it lasts a really long time. And its super cheap and accessible anywhere!
Kate H.
Omaha, NE
This product smells incredible and it’s 98% naturally derived ingredients! What more could you ask for. This product always leaves my hair feeling silky and under control while holding the scent all day! My fiancé is always commenting on how great my hair smells and how nice and healthy it looks.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This literally does nothig. I've been using it for about a month after each wash (2-3 times a week). My hair was exactly the same with or without using this product. So I can't basically tell you anything else than it's probably just like a water. Even after one month I haven't noticed any changes.
Sarah F.
WORCESTER, MA
I received a sample in my monthly Ipsy subscription and I am OBSESSED. I use it everyday and am almost out. I am going to re-purchase asap. It helps my hair retain moisture throughout the day- longer than any other leave-in I have used previously. I am very satisfied.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora