BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Mahiyat M.
Oh my goodness does this product smell amazing! It definitely makes my hair FEEL fresh but I’m not sure how well it actually conditions my hair since I already have my trusty conditioner (#CarolsDaughter Rhassoul Clay) in after showering which makes my hair soft and smooth. That’s why I’m giving it 4 stars but honestly, the smell alone is to die for hehe!
Nisha n.
Loves park , IL
Received this full size in a sub box and I absolutely love it. I have frizzy and wavy hair that gets dry easily and this conditioning spray made it so smooth and easy to manage and easy to style. Smells great and works great. Will definitely buy this once mine gets over!
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this product as a sample and I really like it. It works really well on my hair. Makes it easy to brush through the tangles. Has a nice scent. It's lightweight and comes in an easy spray bottle. I also like how it's vegan and, gluten free, and not tested on animals
Dani S.
This product is heavy, even as a spray, which makes for a good leave-in conditioner. I have had some conditioners work far better in my hair, but this is still one of the better ones. I can tell that it makes a difference in taming and nourishing my coarse hair, and I would like to try it in cream form.
I enjoy the scent a lot also.
Kristy S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff is seriously amazing!!!!! It makes your hair feel like silk! It is sooo easy to brush afterwards!! I put it in after the shower and it smells amazing too and when i dry my hair it's even more shiny and silky best leave in conditioner out there!! :)
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
This product is an AMAZING leave in conditioner!! I have pretty dry hair so I like using a leave in conditioner but most weigh my hair down. This doesn't weigh my hair down at all, but still leaves it feeling so soft!! I will definitely keep purchasing this product. I recommend this, I think it would work great for all hair types!
Ariel H.
It has a nice light scent. Doesn't work well for me at all. I have very long hair. It did comb out well. The problem I had is that when my hair dried. My hair felt sticky and it felt like it had a film on it. My hair was nasty and I had to wash it again. This does not work well for me at all. I received mine in the Sephora box.
Jessica S.
So in love with this leave in conditioner. it's Light and smells amazing. i got it in a FabFitFun box. i love that it uses mostly natural ingredients. it controls my frizz and shines up my hair. i will be purchasing this over and over. i'm very impressed with this product. It makes a difference in my hair and keeps it from getting split ends or dry
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I'm so in love with this deep conditioning spray. It smells so yummy and I truly feel like over the past couple weeks it's nourished my hair . It feels so much softer and smoother and even shinier and this product is the only change i've made to my haircare routine.
Cara L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I got this in my FabFitFun box and was excited to give it a go! Surprisingly I loved it! The smell is great, unlike some hair products, and it made my hair feel so smooth! I have unruly waves and curls, and waking up the next morning, they were much less frizzy than usual! Excited to keep using and see how my hair continues to react!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora