BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Jackie W.
Pittsburgh
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box and bought the full size as soon as I ran out. I have a lot of fine, color treated, extra curly hair that is prone to dryness and frizz. I usually go a few days between washes and will spritz my hair with water followed by a few sprays of this to refresh my curls.
Gabrielle H.
Mayville
I received this in one of my subscription boxes and is a good product that I was happy to try out. It is lightweight and sprays evenly throughout my hair. My only downside is that I don't like the smell; others say it has a fruity scent, but I find it to be on the chemical side. I will most definitely use the bottle up, but because of the scent, I will not repurchase this and stick to the other products I like to use.
Aimee K.
Metairie, LA
I really like this product. It isn't heavy, but does the trick with detangling and leaving thick hair feeling light. The scent is very pleasant, kind of like citrus vanilla. Purchased from Amazon and would definitely recommend this product. I live in very humid climate and need a good leave-in conditioner so don't have to do heat styling. Would also be a definite in my beach bag.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
If you haven't tried this product, please try it!!! I use this every time I wash my hair right on my ends, brush my hair out, and let it sit dry. This products has helped soften and detangle my hair. I love the fact that it has great, natural ingredient that won't damage or mess up my hair color.
Clare H.
Love this spray! Smells amazing, kind of like roses. Does not weigh my hair down at all and makes it feel so soft! A little bit of product goes a long way. Will continue to use!
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I am obsessed with this product! I use it after my hair has air dried a bit and it works perfectly as a detangler and conditions my hair. I feel like my hair is instantly hydrated and refreshed with I put this stuff on my hair. It takes away any frizz I might have and it smells amazingly. I love it and will buy it again and again.
Adele H.
This is an ok leave-in conditioner. It adds some hydration to my hair, but I have found others that are cheaper and work a lot better. I noticed this product leaves a lot of buildup on my hair and does not make it as soft as it could be. I'm glad I received this in a subscription box instead of purchasing. I will not be buying this in the future.
Marcela O.
This conditioning spray was the first product I ever tried from Briogeo and I really liked it! The spray is lightweight and does not leave my hair feeling sticky or greasy. It is lightweight, and has a nice subtle scent that is also not overpowering, which I like in hair products. It does the job in detangling and restoring my hair and the product lasts a long time! I have had it for almost a year and the bottle is still a little more than half full. I will definitely repurchase once it is done.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA
I received this in a subscription box, and I love it! I'm almost through the whole bottle and I'm wondering how I'm going to get more! I have long, thick hair that knots in an instant. Whenever I put this in, not a single knot! It also smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I couldn't recommend this enough!
Emily s.
I received this in my Beauty Box 5 and love it! The formula is very lightweight and leaves no film on my hair. This treatment has been especially helpful this summer after long days outside or on the beach. Add a few sprays of the conditioner to your hands, massage through your hands and your tresses will feel re-conditioned and healthy. Love!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora