BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Adrienne B.
Forestdale, MA
There are not enough words to express my love for this product! It smells amazing but also doesn't make my hair feel weighed down like most of the leave in conditioners I use!
Molly L.
This leaves my hair feeling smith and shiny all day long. It has a funny smell but not too bad or noticeable. I have gotten tons of compliments every time I use this. It's reasonably priced and it last a very long time.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
I hate leaving a negative review because I love Briogeo, but this conditioning spray didn't work for me. I will agree with everyone who says it smells great because it really does. However I felt it did the complete opposite to my hair than it was suppose to. Instead of making my hair feel soft it actually made it feel more dry than normal which was so disappointing. It felt kind of like straw.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is a good leave-in conditioner. I got it in a subscription box so I thought I'd give it a shot. I hadn't been using any other leave-in treatments when I first got this so it was definitely my favorite at the time, but after using others, this isn't something I will be repurchasing. It smells great and leaves my hair soft, but other than that, I feel like it hadn't changed my hair at all.
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff so much! It smells great & sprays on allowing for buildable “coverage.” A little goes a long way but if I’ve got to heat my hair more than once in a week I’ll usually do some extra sprays on my roots. My hair always feels & looks soft and strong when I use this product. One of my favorite things about it is it takes my unpredictable frizz/waves so if I’m in a time crunch I can spray it on, comb it through my hair, walk out the door and my hair will dry looking like I actually spent some time on it. I can’t live without it now that my hair is longer. Definitely one of my favorite products.
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
I recently tried going from jet black hair to blonde and it is extremely damaging, I am aware. I was and still am desperate for products that are going to moisturize my damaged hair and I received a sample of this and I had very high hopes. Although my hair was in horrible shape I don't feel like this did anything for me except leave a weird residue. I don't feel like it moisturized but just coated my hair in the milky product. I would recommend the it's a 10 leave in spray over this one any day of the week.
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan, GA
I took this to the beach in the summer after one point I had received this In my fab fit fun box and this stuff is amazing I wish it was cheaper because I go through it so much I hate spending $20 every time I buy it but anyways back to the story after I would get in the ocean and then come back in and wash my hair and spray this and hair dry my waves came back alot fuller especially since they hardly come back at all after all the damage I've done to my hair. I would give the rating a 100 stars if I could
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this full size product in a subscription box. The spray looks like low fat milk and the scent is more Coconut than anything else. I found I needed to decant the spray into a trigger nozzle spray bottle for ease of application, the pump bottle that the spray originally came in was difficult to hold on to and spray even with dry hands. I spray the conditioner in the shower after I squeeze the water out and wrap my hair up in a towel. I use it every other day alternating with rinse out conditioner. My hair feels super soft when I use it.
Leticia C.
I really like applying this product after I take a shower and brush my hair. I only apply this product to the end of my hair because it is a little shinny for the scalp. It smells amazing.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
I love hair products, especially this one that is very good, I had the opportunity to have a sample in the streets that was a single applied and I left the hair very soft. Actually this product is for all hair types, who would not like a product like this? I recommend giving it 5 stars because it has a soft texture, a divine scent and leaves great results.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora