BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Sheila O.
Mohnton
The best thing that I tried before in my hair. If you use hair dryer and straighter often, it’ll help to make you hair stronger and with no frizz as well, great smell and easy to apply
Grace G.
iowa
This product makes my hair so soft and helps it stay straight. I love it so much and keep buying it
I dont think i will ever use anything else. I love thos product
Heidi M.
Lansing
This has an odd smell but all in all it's helped my hair a lot! I put it in when my hair is damp. It doesn't dry smelling like it so doesn't really bother me any.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I got this in my ipsy bag and let me just say, I love this stuff. It keeps my hair conditioned and soft. I suffer from dry hair bc I dye it so much but this stuff is like a godsend.
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
$20.00 This product is a leave-in conditioner post hair wash! Just spray in and set then go about your normal blow dry, curl or straighten routine. Firstly, it smells divine! It sprays outward so it covers a lot of hair at once, having thick hair this really helps! Usually when I blow dry my hair I am left with a big fuzzy mess, but after using this product I noticed a huge difference in the texture and feel (soft and silky). The conditioner leaves a boundary so your hair is not being pressured by all the heat and damage we give to it on a daily basis. Sweet and simple, the price is not so bad either.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I love using this on my oily fine hair, it doesn't weigh it down and conditions it perfectly. I can also use it on my daughters thick curly hair and it works perfectly for her too.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I cannot praise this enough. My hair looks and feels so silky amazing after using it and feels incredibly soft. I am overdue to get my hair cut, so the ends are split and frizzy. I've been using all kinds of hair oils and leave-in conditioners, but nothing has worked well at all, until I used Briogeo Rosarco Milk. It soothed my dry ends and left them soft and manageable and feeling and looking healthy, even after I brushed my hair, which is when most products stop working. The formula does not leave my hair sticky or heavy and it is very lightly scented, unlike most products. I highly recommend using this if your hair is dry, damaged, thirsty or frizzy. You won't be disappointed.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
This is the 2nd Briogeo product I have tried. Both thanks to my Ipsy bag. I love this stuff. The last time I got the Don't Despair and this time I received the Repairative Leave In Conditioning Spray. Oh my Goodness! This brand kicks butt! It's makes your hair feel really good. I want to buy it full size. If you need a good leave in conditioner, I highly recommend this stuff! Yay!!
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
I was first introduced to the Briogeo line through a sample in my Birchbox, and have quickly become an addict! This leave-in conditioning spray really is everything. Used as a styling product on wet hair, it locked in moisture, protected my hair from my heat tools, seemed to smooth down split ends, eliminated frizz, and made my hair look healthier overall! My friends and family all commented on how great my normally dull hair looked! It smells wonderful, which is an added bonus!
Amber S.
Didn't do much a difference in comparison to cheaper products I've used for leave in conditioning. Wouldn't recommend it unless you're looking into a trial size and swing how it works.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora