BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Alezandria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn’t wanna like this! A $20 leave-in, I was ready to pass. But this is amazing. I received this in a Briogeo faves kit with the deep conditioner, exfoliating shampoo and heat protectant. All the products were amazing. I used this spray twice so far, to achieve 2 different styles and they were both perfect. When blow drying and flat ironing this spray added much needed moisture to my highlighted, partially damaged, dry hair. When I used in a wash and go, it was a perfect detangler and added shine and moisture. It also helped emphasize my curls! This is a keeper! Go buy! Spend the $20 bucks and get great hair!
Joana M.
Overland Park, KS
This was really nice actually, I thought it was going to be oily, but it had a pleasant scent and really made My Hair feel nice when it normally gets really dry.
Ashleigh T.
I do like this product. I got out of the shower...and sprayed a bit of this in my hair...and after rinsing this out...I instantly noticed how soft my hair was. I actually don't know how long you're supposed to leave this in, but I washed it out like twenty minutes later...and it seems great. Looking forward to using this again!
Jesica A.
Rogers, AR
It leaves my hair super soft. I’m sure this would be a great product if it was used often. I wasn’t a fan of smell. I will no be using, I will be passing this on to someone else. I am also no a fan of spray leaving ins. I got this in my ipsy bag. It’s a great product just can’t get passed the smell and the spray part for me.
kelly G.
Stanley
I love the smell and how it preforms is amazing i love it. It makes my hair so silky smooth i am definitely going to have to buy the full size. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
I love this! Makes my hair so smooth and smells amazing. Really helps with frizz and tangles too. I use it daily to help with my unruly and dry hair. 💁💕 Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray 💕💕💕⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shannon S.
Buffalo, NY
I love this spray. I received a sample size of it from my Ipsy bag months ago and was sad when I ran out of it. I still have the empty bottle to remind myself to purchase the product. I have curly hair that I straighten too often so therefore it is very dry. This product makes my hair feels so soft and hydrated!
Nicole D.
I really liked this leave in conditioner! It's a lot like It's a 10, and sometimes I even spray both together. I do like the way this one smells a little more, but they both do the same thing! I received this as a gift, but I might start buying this over It's a 10, because it's cheaper! I would recommend!
Michelle C.
Morro Bay , CA
The holy grail of all leave in conditioners!! It really detangles even the worst of tangles, smells great, and makes your hair super soft. I’ve even started using it on my curly haired, tangle prone five year old. It’s the only way I can comb his locks without him getting upset. It’s a staple in our household!
Jessie E.
Philadelphia, PA
OBSESSED. Got this product in a subscription box and using it sparingly because I love it so much. It makes my hair feel great AND smell great. Its perfect I just spray it on the mid -> ends of my hair and leave the house smelling great with soft hair. Highly recommend!! Will definitely be buying again!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora