BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Brittany M.
Clarksville, TN
This is my favorite product in the whole entire world! It smells amazing and it makes my hair look and feel wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone! It’s cruelty free, which is a super plus!
Ellen T.
dont really understand all the hype around this leave in conditioner. my sexy hair products work as well and are cheaper. i havent noticed much difference but i also follow a no-poo method so likely dont have as damaged hair as most users who find this to be a 'holy grail' product.
Dora C.
FREMONT, CA
I'm a fan!  This leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky the next day. I don't really use that many hair products, but I would say that this is a good one to have!  It smells really nice too.
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
This spray works really well for my dry hair. It’s very conditioning but isn’t too heavy. It has a very light pleasant fragrance. This also helps detangle. This is my favorite product that Briogeo makes.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
I like that this helps detangle my hair and it helps prevent heat damage but I’m not all that crazy about the smell. I got it free in my fabfitfun box and I’m almost out of it. I’ll go back to my Paul Mitchell brand as soon as I’m out.
Sasha M.
This stuff does magic. My hair is so manageable and easy to comb. And when it dries it's super shiny and soft . I love it, discovered it after I got a sample of it . Definitely could get the full size and try other stuff from the brand
Ashley H.
Appleton, WI
I spray this in my hair every time I shower! After lightly towel drying, I just spritz this all over. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated and healthy, and it also helps to eliminate my frizz. Another big plus is that it smells amazing.
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
I absolutely love this product! I spray it in my hair after my shower and I have not knots or tangles when I'm brushing my hair. It leaves my hair soft and feels so healthy. I recommend this product to everyone.
Julia S.
akron
I have very coarse hair and this stuff smells great and detangles amazingly! I use it when I get out of the shower on towel dried hair. It tames my hair and dosnt leave it greasy or hard. Just right!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
It has such a nice scent. Leaves my hair feeling hydrated and not greasy. I actually received this in my FabFitFun box and I'm so happy I did since I probably wouldn't have known about it otherwise.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora