BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Caroline B.
Frankford, DE
This is the best leave in conditioner I’ve ever tried! I have super thick hair that gets knotted really easily and using this helps me be able to actually brush my hair. The smell is great too, not too strong but definitely smells good. I will be repurchasing.
Delilah L.
Greeley
So glad I got this product, it was much lighter on my hair than I expected! Allowed me to wear my hair curly one day then straight the next without any gross residue.
Edianisse R.
Denton, TX
I love it, my sister in law give me one to try it and i really love it. I tried different leave in conditioner and this one is really good, my curly hair look cute and don't look frizzy. This product smell really good!!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I recieved this in my boxycharm. I love briogio and this don't despair hair repair leave in is nothing short of amazing! I love how my hair felt after I used this I will deff b buying more
Madeleine D.
Williamsburg, VA
LOVE this product. received it in a subscription box, and became obsessed with it. Works great for thick hair that gets tangled easily. Not too bad at $20, would for sure buy it once I run out, the sample has lasted forever. Smells great and lightweight!
Libertad D.
Chula Vista
I recommend this to people with sensitive scalp. I have been looking for the perfect product that does not make my scalp itch. All their product are great, they are pricey but worth it. Got this at the Briogeo website.
Kenzie m.
South Point
This is a god send for curly frizzy haired girls like me! I was able to stop using my oil treatment, mousse, hair mask and frizz ease and replace them all with one product, this! I got it in my Ipsy bag and I’m hooked
Brittney S.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray is my favorite hair product so far. I have enjoyed it ever since I got it in a FabFitFun box. I use it almost every day to make sure my hair stays smooth and manageable all day long!
Korinne W.
Sidney, NY
This is great for really dry hair. I use it almost everyday on my ends because of color damage. It can be a little greasy if you use it on your roots so if you have oily hair I would not recommend spraying it there!
Jeri L.
Farmingdale
My hair is very long, and sometimes it seems flat but I do have A LOT of hair, so it tangles when it’s damp. I spray this on my hair right before I blow dry and it makes my hair manageable and easy to brush through.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora