BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Nicole J.
Rawlins
This is a light weight product that can be used with your hair wet or dry. I use it on dry hair if i had shampooed my hair the night before. I received this product in my boxy charm box and will be buying it again once I run out. The smell is AMAZING
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this!! I use this every night after my shower and I love how soft it makes my hair feel!! Not to mention, it also smells sooooo good, it’s honestly heavenly! I really feel like this has helped my hair so much with repairing it. I love it! I’ll definitely purchase it again.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I really enjoy this leave in conditioner! It’s not the best I’ve ever used but for the price it’s actually a really great addition to anyone’s routine, especially if you use leave in conditioner regularly. The smell is very lovely and the quality is good. Def would recommend!
Claren C.
Granite Falls
Omg yes!! I got this first in an ipsy bag and I loved it so much I bought two full size bottles! My hair smells so good and is sooooo soft now after I use this. I love it!!!
shelley l.
I absolutely love this product. I got a smaller bottle and ran out😣 I'm going to be buying more though. It made my dry damaged hair feel restored. It smells amazing as well
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i got this in the travel kit with shampoo and conditoner and it smells amazing! i love the idea of a leave in conditioner for me bc my hair is wavy, frizzy, colored, and dry ends so ill take any help i can get. i love the natural ingredients in these products as well. i have used it one time ao far and cant wait to keep using it to see how my hair likes it but so far so good!
Kristin J.
Indianapolis
This is absolutely amazing!! I love it. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

It’s super light. I’m assuming, as long as you not douse your hair in it, it will not make it oily!
You really do not need much.
I sprayed a little on the middle and ends, squeezed on my hair a little, and ran my special brush, through it. It evenly distributed it, even to the crown of my head!!

I absolutely love it. It makes your hair smell, look and feel A M A Z I N G!!!!! ✨👸🏽✨
Bailey A.
Alexandria
This product is shine miracles in a bottle!! I just recently was introducing to the Briogeo line and I'm obsessed! The first time I used the Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray I applied it to clean damp hair and slept in it, leaving my hair natural to see if I saw a difference and WOW. The shine level my hair was on the next day was out of this world! This was the only product I put in my hair so it had to be the Rosarco Milk! I also love using this spray before I style my hair to give my hair extra moisture and shine!! I would highly recommend this product, especially if you have dull damaged hair!
Maggie J.
Onaga, KS
This is nice I just don't like the scent... :) Nothing offensive though, honestly. I would prefer to use my conditioner in the shower so I don't think I will be trying this again...It is a white spray so I first thought that it would leave a bit of residue but it does not at all. I have had a couple days were it feels like there is a 'film' in my hair!
Alezandria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn’t wanna like this! A $20 leave-in, I was ready to pass. But this is amazing. I received this in a Briogeo faves kit with the deep conditioner, exfoliating shampoo and heat protectant. All the products were amazing. I used this spray twice so far, to achieve 2 different styles and they were both perfect. When blow drying and flat ironing this spray added much needed moisture to my highlighted, partially damaged, dry hair. When I used in a wash and go, it was a perfect detangler and added shine and moisture. It also helped emphasize my curls! This is a keeper! Go buy! Spend the $20 bucks and get great hair!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora