BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
This stuff is like gold. I rarely use leave in conditioner but I got this on my fabfitfun box. It's amazing !!!! Leaves my hair soft and smelling soooo good. It's pretty pricey though, but I think well worth it.
kendall l.
Libertyville, IL
i wish it did more! it’s very milky, and doesn’t have much slip when in your fingers, so it doesn’t feel very hydrating. i would prefer something more like a serum or leave in conditioner treatment. i probably won’t purchase again
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I’m a fan, this draws my hair for the day without weighing it down or causing grease later on. A little goes a long way, and the smell is wonderful. It helps me bring out my natural curl and add moisture, as well as lessen frizz.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
Sooo amazing for my daughters hair that's always in some level of tangled! After a shower I spray a little on the ends and after a few I comb out her tangles with such ease! She loves the smell as do I and it's a definite repurchase!
Sarah D.
Moline, IL
I actually purchased this by mistake thinking it was something else but I'm glad I did! I love this! This really works great for my hair. This helps with my damaged ends and also adds a little shine! Yes I would buy again for sure!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
I thought this was a really great leave in conditioner with a really good price point. You can use it liberally and it doesn't leave a gross residue in the hair. The formula is really lightweight and effective in making your hair feel really soft and smoothe.
Erika G.
Spring hill, TN
Got this in my Ipsy bag, and i absolutely love it. My hair is a little damaged from going grey and this leave in works wonders on my wet hair. It smells nice for nice and clean hair. Was not disappointed at all, very satisfied
Echo S.
Tomball, TX
Hydrating, Smells AMAZING, doesn't weigh my hair down. What more could you want in a leave in conditioner. I absolutely love this product. If I could give it 10 stars I would. I will forever buy this product.
Miranda G.
Rocklin, CA
This product is so amazing! It keeps my hair soft, conditioned and detangles really well. It also smells so good. I notice a difference when I don’t use it- and it’s not a good difference! Also, it lasts a long time. My spray lasted me around 6 months! The price is right.
Abby W.
I use this every day! I absolutely love it. I spritz it on after my shower and it never makes my hair feel oily or gross like a lot of other products I've tried. My hair is super soft and hydrated! I definitely recommend it!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora