BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am extremely pleased with this product. I received a sample in my Sephora play box. The instructions say to spray into damp hair before air drying or blow drying. I primarily use this when I'm air drying my hair and it leaves it feeling soft and hydrated.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Makes my hair feel so soft!I have very dry thin hair and this hydrates without feeling heavy or oily!Worth every penny!I Love that it is made with stuff like rosehip,argan,and coconut oils!!
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Absolutely amazing. Smells so good with vegan ingredients coconut, Argan, Rosehips oil, and my hair looks and feels lovely. It was instant magic and I will continue to purchase Rosarco Milk and I just picked up some other products in this line I can't wait to try!
Emiley R.
St.Cloud
This is so nicely scented! I got this in a Fitfabfun box a long time ago and fell in love with it. It really helps my hair when it gets dryer but does not get oily or sticky. I do prefer Moroccan Oil to this but only because the scent is my favorite of all time.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I received this in my Sephora play box, I am not sure if this product did much for my hair. It had an ok smell, went in my hair ok. I still have to use a detangler and this and I don't tell any sort of difference so I don't see myself buying this when I run out.
Jennifer S.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
The first bottle I used I absolutely LOVED. Even my stylist commented on how soft my hair felt. But the second bottle, I put it on my hair and it felt like straw. It was awful. So I pulled the old bottle out of recycling and compared it to the new bottle and the ingredients had changed. Very disappointing.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this product in a Fab Fit Fun box and I absolutely love it. The smell was great and it kept my hair smooth after the shower without much else. It was easy to spray in and lasted a while. I’m at the end of the Fab Fit bottle but would definitely consider a repurchase!
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
Great leave in conditioner! Not only does it smell great but it makes my curly hair manageable to comb out after a shower. My hair feels soft and hydrated! I will continue to buy this and recommend it to anyone looking for gentle ingredients in their products.
Erika R.
This is my second favorite product. It definitely does what it says, the only issue I had with it, is that it did make my hair feel a little more oily than usual. I just recommend to make sure you don't get any on your root! Other than that, 10/10 product!
Alyssa E.
Buffalo, NY
I love this brand. This is the only stuff that kills my frizz without making my curls feel crunchy. It’s an amazing product and worth the price. It also doesn’t make your hair sticky or super oily. My hair feels nice and soft and natural with this leave in.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora