BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Layne G.
Augusta, KS
I love the way this product makes my hair feel after washing it out. However, it’s a bit too heavy for me to use as a styling product. For this reason, I love to spray some in when I wear my hair in braids or a bun, and then after I wash it out, my hair feels so soft and hydrated!
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Briogeo is a brand that I have recently started using. So far I have found that the cost of this product is worth the quality of the product. This product is easy to use, has a mild smell that doesn’t overpower your other products or perfume. Makes my hair easy to comb and shiny.
Nicole W.
Romeo, MI
Works amazing. Got this as a gift and have bought it since then. Recommend for anyone who has dry damaged hair. I spray mine on right after I get out of the shower and let the towel soak up some water then just spray it in and it makes my hair look gray but also smell amazing
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. Leaves my hair so soft and detangles great. I love that it never feels heavy or makes my hair look greasy when it is styled. I got mine online on their website.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I liked this product overall. It smells nice and keeps my hair from getting heavy when I skip conditioner. I use it a couple of times a week. I have very fine, straight hair. I air dry or cool dry.
Emily S.
Birmingham
This stuff is amazing. Easily the best leave-in conditioner I have every used. I got a sample of it and immediately went out and bought a full size bottle after the first few uses. It leaves my hair so shiny and soft. Also, I don't think it has a strong scent at all.
Meghan M.
Arab, AL
This is my favorite leave in conditioner! I received this in a subscription box and love it so much that I will definitely be buying more. It smells so good and it detangles instantly! My hair was so soft and smooth after using it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ashley M.
Sod, WV
I will never purchase again. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it did make brushing the ends of my very long hair, smoother, although it does nothing amazing compared to any other conditioning product. The smell is terrible and it left my hair looking oily. I am very disappointed as this product is hyped up.
AMY G.
FRESNO, CA
I got this in my ipsy bag, and let my daughter try it out - since she's the one with mega curly hair that needs the moisture and conditioning. leave ins just make my hair oily and gross. There wasn't an improvement, or even came close to the usual results she gets from DevaCurl.
Leasa H.
Baltimore
I'd gotten samples of this in beauty boxes and loved it. I finally broke down and bought a full size and although it's a bit pricey for me I cannot live without it now! I love how soft it leaves my hair and my hair does seem healthier since I've been using it regularly.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora