BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Lee M.
Parma, OH
LOVE this leave in conditioner. Makes my hair feel very silky and smooth. I use it after I shower and towel dry my hair. I just let my hair air dry with a few sprays of this and it feels amazing. I definitely would repurchase this. There is a light scent, but nothing too overwhelming for me.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
This product works so well, leaving my hair silky smooth and healthy-looking, even when I don't use traditional conditioner. Also the scent is just to heavenly, being a tad bit fruity, sweet yet creamy. I recommend this product for anyone who has dry hair as it's helped my a lot. Worth every penny!
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
I really like this product to moisturize my hair, the smell is delicious and after several uses I feel my hair softer and brighter. I use it every time I wash my hair I apply two or three sparys in each area of ​​my hair from the center to the tips, then comb it and let it dry. does not leave greasy hair at all
Anina K.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this in my July 2017 Play! by Sephora box. I have wavy, shoulder-length hair, and this enhanced my waves in the most beautiful way possible. I woke up with soft, hydrated hair. Also, this product smells really good and is fairly priced. I highly recommend!
Laura M.
Indianapolis , IN
I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag this month. I am so glad that I did! It is a wonderful leave-in conditioner! A little bit goes a long way with this one though! But it leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and hydrated. I will definitely consider purchasing the full size of this beauty!
Christine R.
Love, Love, Love!!! I have used different oils and other conditioners. This one is FANFRIGGINTASTIC!!! I Love the way this smells and how my hair looks after using it! It takes care of my frizzies :) and that makes me very happy! I have that gray hair that kinks up and this helps keep it smooth! I will be getting this again!!
Chelsea K.
I have used many leave-in conditioners that always left my hair feeling heavy. I just assumed that was what leave-in conditioners did, until I found this one. My hair is very damaged from heat and this leave in conditioner has repaired at significantly. I will keep using it for a long time. I am now on my second bottle and I love the light fruity set. It is so easy to use and makes my hair feel soft and Light.
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Briogeo is a brand that I have recently started using. So far I have found that the cost of this product is worth the quality of the product. This product is easy to use, has a mild smell that doesn’t overpower your other products or perfume. Makes my hair easy to comb and shiny.
Layne G.
Augusta, KS
I love the way this product makes my hair feel after washing it out. However, it’s a bit too heavy for me to use as a styling product. For this reason, I love to spray some in when I wear my hair in braids or a bun, and then after I wash it out, my hair feels so soft and hydrated!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. Leaves my hair so soft and detangles great. I love that it never feels heavy or makes my hair look greasy when it is styled. I got mine online on their website.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora