BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julia C.
This product makes my hair soft and frizz free all day. It has a nice, clean scent as well. I love all products from this brand and I'm quite happy to have discovered them.
Lyndee P.
Schererville, IN
Purchased at: Briogeo
It’s a nice and lightweight conditioner. My hair is finally going back to its formal glory. Which is shiny, soft, hydrated, and healthy 😍 Briogeo is the best y’all.
cris m.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice leave in conditioner. It keeps my hair from feeling dull and helps with my curls. It's expensive though, and I think there are cheaper leave in conditioners that are better.
Barbara R.
Fair Oaks , CA
This product makes my hair feel soft and moisturized after my showers. Works great on thick curly hair. I love that it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals in it.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
If your hair is oily DO NOT USE because it will make it more oily. My hair is usually dry so I use it all throughout my hair not a lot but about 3 pumps. Smells good. I would buy it again because I like my ethnic leave in sprays
Caitlyn N.
I love this stuff. Just a few little spritz in damp hair and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy and just overall healthier. Love love love.
Janae M.
Absolutely love the Briogeo leave-in conditioner! This makes my hair SUPER soft. I have plenty of backups of this product! I would definitely recommend. Also strengthens hair as well
Nmj
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail. I have to have this. I just feel like it keeps my hair soft when its dry. If I dont put this in my damp hair, it will feel dry and crispy towards the end before I wash it
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
I just finished up my little sample size and I'm sad to see it go! I love the scent and I've noticed that I have less split ends. I'm sure it helped in ways I can't even see!!
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I absolutely love this product, it smells amazing and after doing a hefty hair treatment that included avocado, tea tree oil, olive oil and tea tree shea butter my hair looked amazing and felt better but it did not smell that good and after mashing my concoction in my hair it definitely was tangled badly and I have long hair, so I used this to detangle and get the smell of avocado out of my hair. It did an amazing job. My hair feels even softer and smoother after that. I definitely recommend this to everyone that needs a revamp, needs to get rid of a smell after a hair/scalp treatment or just needs a detangler.
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
Sharon S.
Lockhart, TX
Does anyone know the real difference between the Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray vs the BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask? Upon reading these they do the same thing, but the other calls it self a mask.
Lella J.
Does anyone use this product as a part of their CG routine?

Sephora