BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Barbara R.
Fair Oaks , CA
This product makes my hair feel soft and moisturized after my showers. Works great on thick curly hair. I love that it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals in it.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
If your hair is oily DO NOT USE because it will make it more oily. My hair is usually dry so I use it all throughout my hair not a lot but about 3 pumps. Smells good. I would buy it again because I like my ethnic leave in sprays
Caitlyn N.
I love this stuff. Just a few little spritz in damp hair and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. Makes my hair shiny without looking greasy and just overall healthier. Love love love.
Nmj
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail. I have to have this. I just feel like it keeps my hair soft when its dry. If I dont put this in my damp hair, it will feel dry and crispy towards the end before I wash it
Janae M.
Fulton, Kentucky
Absolutely love the Briogeo leave-in conditioner! This makes my hair SUPER soft. I have plenty of backups of this product! I would definitely recommend. Also strengthens hair as well
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
I just finished up my little sample size and I'm sad to see it go! I love the scent and I've noticed that I have less split ends. I'm sure it helped in ways I can't even see!!
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I absolutely love this product, it smells amazing and after doing a hefty hair treatment that included avocado, tea tree oil, olive oil and tea tree shea butter my hair looked amazing and felt better but it did not smell that good and after mashing my concoction in my hair it definitely was tangled badly and I have long hair, so I used this to detangle and get the smell of avocado out of my hair. It did an amazing job. My hair feels even softer and smoother after that. I definitely recommend this to everyone that needs a revamp, needs to get rid of a smell after a hair/scalp treatment or just needs a detangler.
Erin b.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Great leave-in conditioner! It smells great and keeps your hair soft I live in the dry desert so this stuff saves my hair. It's also light on the hair and doesn't weight it down.
Tara P.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have fine or short hair this product is way too heavy. It smells amazing and is made with great ingredients, but it just made my hair greasy no matter what amount I used.
member-9a93e
I have really dry hair despite never dying it, and bought this recently in hopes of getting some hydration... I think it’s making a bit of a difference but honestly is a bit pricey for the results I’m getting. Don’t think I’ll buy again.
Megan R.
Topeka, KS
Is this good for wavy porous hair?
Lizbeth B.