BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Nmj
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail. I have to have this. I just feel like it keeps my hair soft when its dry. If I dont put this in my damp hair, it will feel dry and crispy towards the end before I wash it
Janae M.
Fulton, Kentucky
Absolutely love the Briogeo leave-in conditioner! This makes my hair SUPER soft. I have plenty of backups of this product! I would definitely recommend. Also strengthens hair as well
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
I just finished up my little sample size and I'm sad to see it go! I love the scent and I've noticed that I have less split ends. I'm sure it helped in ways I can't even see!!
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I absolutely love this product, it smells amazing and after doing a hefty hair treatment that included avocado, tea tree oil, olive oil and tea tree shea butter my hair looked amazing and felt better but it did not smell that good and after mashing my concoction in my hair it definitely was tangled badly and I have long hair, so I used this to detangle and get the smell of avocado out of my hair. It did an amazing job. My hair feels even softer and smoother after that. I definitely recommend this to everyone that needs a revamp, needs to get rid of a smell after a hair/scalp treatment or just needs a detangler.
Erin b.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Great leave-in conditioner! It smells great and keeps your hair soft I live in the dry desert so this stuff saves my hair. It's also light on the hair and doesn't weight it down.
Tara P.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have fine or short hair this product is way too heavy. It smells amazing and is made with great ingredients, but it just made my hair greasy no matter what amount I used.
member-9a93e
I have really dry hair despite never dying it, and bought this recently in hopes of getting some hydration... I think it’s making a bit of a difference but honestly is a bit pricey for the results I’m getting. Don’t think I’ll buy again.
This product is absolutely amazing. The only negative is the price, but I do not even blame the company for charging what they do. I just like drugstore prices. I love that bad ingredients are taken out, such as silicones and sulfates. This is very important to me, and I love my results!
Holly m.
New Tripoli
This product is AMAZING. I use it every single day of my life. It makes my hair so smooth and it also helps me to straighten my hair. Best leave in I've ever used hands down.
Megan S.
Greenville, NC
I received this product in a Sephora hair care bag. I loved using this product! It made my hair so soft and easy to tame. I would definitely purchase this item in the future. It smells so good & I love the packaging
Lizbeth B.
Doral, FL
Where I can buy it?
Megan R.
Topeka, KS
Is this good for wavy porous hair?
Ali E.
Ballston Lake, NY
Does this product work? How many uses did it take until you saw a difference?
How does this compare to unite 7seconds ?

Sephora