BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I had already received a full size version of this exact product in my spring Fab Fit Fun box, and then received a sample of this in my Ipsy Glam Bag, so I'm very well aware of this product now. Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything for my hair, and so it's a dud for me. It doesn't have a bad smell to it, but it does have a slight smell and I don't like whatever it smells like. It doesn't leave any texture in my hair, but it also doesn't leave my hair smooth or soft like I would hope a leave-in conditioner would do.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I got this in my January Vegancuts Beauty Box. I have since fallen in love with it. It leaves my hair so soft and easy to manage. The aroma is nice also. I loved every how it's sweet but not over baring like alot of sprays. The more natural ingredients also were a big plus for me.
Alicia W.
New Britain, CT
I cannot go a day without spritzing this into my damp, towel-dried hair after the shower. It makes brushing the hair effortless and Mind you, I have such fine, thin hair but A LOT of it. This product has since made my mornings much easier. Not to mention, I use this on my nieces' hair without fuss or tears. The smell is amazing also! Great buy at any local Sephora NEAR YOU
Aly M.
Yes! Yes! YES! This product gave my hair life again.  I love the scent; coconuty and also milky.  It's marketed for damaged or treated hair, but it's seriously for anyone!  I don't necessarily have damaged hair, and it's not treated, but it still worked wonders.  I received it in an ipsy bag and after a few nights of trying it out I saw a difference, and bought a bottle. It seems pricey, but it's definitely worth the investment and will last a while.
Christy W.
I would honestly say this is the best leave in conditioning spray I’ve tried so far! I received a full size bottle in my fabfitfun box and quickly got to using it. My hair changed in texture immediately. It also smells pretty great. I must add that it didn’t leave a film in my hair at all and did not leave it greasy. That is a plus for me!! Also, combined with the wet brush it was SO easy to brush my thick tangled hair. It’s been a journey finding a great product y’all!
Kristina H.
Goldsboro, NC
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
I am in LOVE with this leave-in conditioning spray! It's so lightweight and leaves the hair feeling soft, smooth, and so shiny! The smell left me feeling like I just stepped out of a hair salon!
Denise G.
This product has a nice fresh smell and leaves hair feeling super soft. It also protects your hair from heat which is a plus! I have fine, wavy hair and it doesn't weigh it down. I got this in my #fabfitfun box and would totally recommend buying it.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I received this in a fabfitfun box and this product is the holy grail of all hair products! I
have an oily scalp so I tend to avoid these types of products, however, I
was pleasantly surprised by this! First, it smells lovely, though if
you are sensitive to scents that may be a downside. Second, the spray
pump creates a very fine mist for even coverage. My hair was shinier, less tangled, no noticeable split ends or frizz. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I have long hair and I'm always looking for a light weight leave in conditioner. I received this product in my FabFitFun box. I have been using it ever since. Its light weight so it doesn't weigh your hair down. It's also safe for color treated hair, which mine is. Has a pleasant scent. The only reason for 4 stars is the price, but a little goes a long way.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
I like the Briogeo brand because of the great ingredients that they use in their products which in turn makes them a bit pricier. This spray can be applied to wet or dry hair and leaves your dry and/or damaged hair feeling and looking healthier. It's non greasy, lightweight, moisturizing, and protective. I spray this typically to my dry hair when it feels like it needs some hydration and moisture to the ends of my hair. It works great and I recommend this product!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora