BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Holly m.
New Tripoli
This product is AMAZING. I use it every single day of my life. It makes my hair so smooth and it also helps me to straighten my hair. Best leave in I've ever used hands down.
Megan S.
Greenville, NC
I received this product in a Sephora hair care bag. I loved using this product! It made my hair so soft and easy to tame. I would definitely purchase this item in the future. It smells so good & I love the packaging
Erika L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! Got a sample of it and just HAD to purchase a full size bottle. Smells great and leaves my hair so silky smooth when I use to before blow drying my hair.
Kat J.
1,094 reviews
This product is the holy grail of all hair products... I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and didn't think it was gonna be awe-inspiring, but WOW! I sprayed it on my damp/wet hair, styled and dried normally, and noticed SUCH a huge difference! My hair was shinier, less tangled, no noticeable split ends or frizz,... It literally repaired all visible damage to my hair, and maintained my style flawlessly until the next time I washed. I've found that with just a couple sprays of this, I don't need any other hair product. I'm serious. My serums, hair spray, creams, all of it- they're collecting dust as I enjoy the benefits of Briogeo. Not to mention, that small deluxe sample spray bottle lasted me for almost two months with daily use, so a little goes a long way. Would 100% recommend.
Sierra M.
Painesville , OH
very milky leave in conditioner spray the smell is lovely as well! moisturizes hair so well love the feeling and how easy it is to brush my hair out! highly recommend for easily tangled hair! you cant go wrong with this product!
Kat J.
1,094 reviews
Diana T.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolute favorite. I use this on my daughter's curls and they give her the perfect boost and moisture she needs. I use this as a detamgler as well. Smells amazing.
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
I've used this in the past and it is amazing!! I do not use heat Lot on my hair but it does have its fair share of split ends and this product works well for that
Amanda l.
Leesburg, OH
Love this brand and the way it makes my hair feel and look! Its amazing! I recieved this in my boxycharm subscription and then purchased the full size from the website!
Amy H.
Southport, NC
I use this product on my daughter’s hair because she has the thickest head of hair I’ve ever seen, and I needed something to tame her gorgeous mane. We have literally tried everything! Then FabFitFun sent us a bottle. Her hair is wavy and can sometimes be frizzy. This was a miracle cure for her! It smells fantastic and the smell lasts for days. I have her towel dry her hair and we spray Briogio throughout, brush it out, and let it air dry. It makes it so much easier to brush and comb through her hair. It also leaves it silky, not sticky as a lot of products can. I will definitely be reordering this miracle in a spray bottle!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora