BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Desiree B.
Philadelphia, PA
i love this product! it smells amazing and keeps my hair so soft, also the mist spray is perfect and makes my hair really shiny and soft. i recommend investing into this.
Ashton S.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have fine and thin hair so heavy products weigh my hair down. This product is thin enough for me to use regularly on my ends, which I love. My ends take a beating and this product works great!
Talea G.
Forney, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This makes my hair much more manageable after a shower. My hair is super damaged, frizzy, and thick. Sometimes its impossible trying to get a hairbrush through it, but this stuff works wonders.
CAMILLA G.
Landers, CA
A little pricey but worth every penny. This product will literally transform your hair. I will be repurchasing this for the rest of my life!!!!!! Seriously!!!! Go get it!! You won’t regret it!
Amanda S.
West Bend, WI
Really enjoy this leave in product. Smell is pleasant and seems to make my hair easier to brush. I noticed a difference in my frizz level and tangles. Love the ingredient list as well.
Julia C.
This product makes my hair soft and frizz free all day. It has a nice, clean scent as well. I love all products from this brand and I'm quite happy to have discovered them.
Jaynee C.
Maricopa
This is great stuff! Really moisturizes without weighing hair down. The pump on mine kinda sucked (idk if that’s how they are or if I got a dud??) but otherwise, I really like it.
Lyndee P.
Schererville, IN
Purchased at: Briogeo
It’s a nice and lightweight conditioner. My hair is finally going back to its formal glory. Which is shiny, soft, hydrated, and healthy 😍 Briogeo is the best y’all.
cris m.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice leave in conditioner. It keeps my hair from feeling dull and helps with my curls. It's expensive though, and I think there are cheaper leave in conditioners that are better.
Barbara R.
Fair Oaks, CA
This product makes my hair feel soft and moisturized after my showers. Works great on thick curly hair. I love that it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals in it.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora