BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Kat R.
Fort Worth
My daughters hair is damaged from rubber bands being left in her hair and falling asleep with them in. I was dreading getting her hair cut because of it. Then I got this lovely product in my boxycharm box and I used it. It left her hair soft and shiny just like it said it would.
Jennifer V.
HALTOM city , TX
This product smells great, I’ve used some of their other products and they have worked wonderfully for me. Unfortunately this did not, I added just a bit of it in my hair and it made it very oily. This is best for someone with very dry hair, I can see them loving this product.
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Wow this product is amazing! I rarely use leave in conditioner cause of how heavy they make my long hair feel but I received the trial size of this from another site and was blown away! Leaves my hair feeling light and soft! Would def recommend!
Lora T.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff is freak AMAZINGGGGGGG! 1. I love the way this stuff smells. 2. It makes my hair so shine and healthy looking. 3. My hair has literally never been more soft. 4. THE SMELL IS AMAZING. I use this stuff after every single shower without fail, it's been a real hair saver
Samantha R.
Milton, PA
At $12 for 2oz, this product is a bit pricey. Is it worth it? YES!
It works and the smell is delightful! I received in this in BoxyCharm and was a bit annoyed because I didn't really want a hair product, but man am I glad I did! You should def try this if you haven't.
Tabatha G.
Knoxville
I absolutely love this leave-in conditioner. #1, the product isnt being rinsed down the drain like my regular conditioner. #2, my hair is fine and can be frizzy from the waves I have, and this does not weigh my hair down at all. It leaves my hair shiny, soft, and no more frizz!
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I very good product for days when you dont have a lot of time to style your hair. Keeps the frize away, and helps those hard to detangle ends from getting all knotted up. Can feel more strength to your hair with just a few uses. Really good product. Safe and vegan friendly.
Celie H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have received this from two different subscriptions and I love it. It smells amazing, first of all. It also helps keep my hair silky smooth after washing it and it is virtually weightless so my hair doesn't immediately feel greasy. I would buy it again for sure.
Belle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The ingredients in this is amazing! And the smell of it is wonderful! This leave in conditioner makes my thick hair feel so smooth and soft! I use this when I don’t wash my hair but I need some more life into it! It restores shine into my hair and protects it against heat!
Kateryna V.
Issaquah
Amazing product! Makes my hair silky smooth and doesn’t weigh it down! The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. Not a huge fan of the packaging though. Quick tip: do not spray it directly on your hair! Spray some on your hands instead and work the product into your hair!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora