BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Abby D.
Littleton, ME
This leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling great without leaving it feeling greasy later on or even the next day. It doesn’t add any extra texture which I personally like because other product may leave your hair feeling dirty again if loaded with product. It also has a great smell.
Nancy E.
Long Beach , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The spray does not make my hair feel greasy on the contrary it makes it feel like if I just shower. It is pricey for a little bottle but is is worth it and a little goes a long way. This spray makes my hair feel silky but in a good way and yes I will but it again.
Kimberly L.
Before finding this product, I didn't really think much about hair care. I luckily got this in an Ipsy monthly bag and instantly FELL IN LOVE. It really transformed my hair from zero to hero. I instantly felt and saw the difference. The smell is also amazing. I truly recommend this product if you suffer from dry and frizzy hair!
Kristy T.
This stuff is a good every day leave in conditioner and really helps with detangling any crazy knots. I love that the brand is pretty clean ingredients wise too.
Ashley G.
Fort Myers, FL
This leave-in conditioner is so nice! I spray this into my hair before I brush it out after the shower and it instantly makes my hair so soft and really easy to brush through! I love knowing the ingredients are safe for my hair. I can really tell a difference when I use this spray!
Alisha C.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Amazing leave in conditioner spray! Smells unbelievable! Works great with my hair type!
mochahontas S.
Fort Worth, TX
I think this is a pretty decent leave in conditioning spray. It makes your hair look pretty good after you’ve cowshed it and it smells pretty good. I would only recommend this product for people with fine hair, I don’t think it would do much for coarse hair.
Yelena B.
Syracuse, NY
I tried this because it was in a Fab fit fun box I got and I loved it . I love the way this product makes my hair feel. It leaves it soft and silky. It smells great and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Sam K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've gone through a few bottles of Briogeo's Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioner and it is pretty nice. I feel like the misting pump can get a bit clogged up, in my experience at least, so I personally prefer to spray into my hands and then apply to my hair for a more even coverage. Leaves my hair less frizzy and smells pretty.
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove , MN
I got a sample of this in ipsy and when I ran out I had to get the full size! This stuff has been a god send for my hair. I have very dry hair and this has helped so much with leaving my ends soft instead of a fuzzy frizzy mess! I also love the smell of their products!
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
Sharon S.
Lockhart, TX
Does anyone know the real difference between the Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray vs the BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask? Upon reading these they do the same thing, but the other calls it self a mask.
Lella J.
Does anyone use this product as a part of their CG routine?

Sephora