BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg. This stuff is amazing. I use it everyday and it leaves my hair so shiny and hydrated. I’ve also noticed less split ends over time, so I feel like it’s actually repairing and strengthening my hair! It does have a strong scent, but once it’s diffused through the hair it smells really light and fresh. Briogeo has become my absolute favorite hair brand!
Samantha H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love this!! Sometimes my hair needs a little extra boost of conditioner (I have chemically treated hair) and this manages to give me soft, hydrated locks without looking greasy! This smells like the most luxurious rose fragrance. Not your typical rose scent. Would definitely recommend if you have dry, damaged hair. Will continue to repurchase
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down! I use it on my hair and my two year old daughter’s hair. It is right on par as far as price goes with other higher end hair products. It’s one of the more natural products for your hair that you can buy. Oh and it smells like a tropical vacation! I could not love it more.
Abby D.
Littleton, ME
This leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling great without leaving it feeling greasy later on or even the next day. It doesn’t add any extra texture which I personally like because other product may leave your hair feeling dirty again if loaded with product. It also has a great smell.
Nancy E.
Long Beach , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The spray does not make my hair feel greasy on the contrary it makes it feel like if I just shower. It is pricey for a little bottle but is is worth it and a little goes a long way. This spray makes my hair feel silky but in a good way and yes I will but it again.
Kimberly L.
Before finding this product, I didn't really think much about hair care. I luckily got this in an Ipsy monthly bag and instantly FELL IN LOVE. It really transformed my hair from zero to hero. I instantly felt and saw the difference. The smell is also amazing. I truly recommend this product if you suffer from dry and frizzy hair!
Kristy T.
This stuff is a good every day leave in conditioner and really helps with detangling any crazy knots. I love that the brand is pretty clean ingredients wise too.
Ashley G.
Fort Myers, FL
This leave-in conditioner is so nice! I spray this into my hair before I brush it out after the shower and it instantly makes my hair so soft and really easy to brush through! I love knowing the ingredients are safe for my hair. I can really tell a difference when I use this spray!
Alisha C.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Amazing leave in conditioner spray! Smells unbelievable! Works great with my hair type!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I just love this entire line. I only wash my hair every couple of days so this is great in between if I start to feel a little dry or anything. It does not weigh my hair down or make it oily and greasy. I've been coloring my hair for years and this line is the first thing to have really helped my hair feel soooo healthy
Megan R.
Topeka, KS
Is this good for wavy porous hair?
Lizbeth B.