BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love this!! Sometimes my hair needs a little extra boost of conditioner (I have chemically treated hair) and this manages to give me soft, hydrated locks without looking greasy! This smells like the most luxurious rose fragrance. Not your typical rose scent. Would definitely recommend if you have dry, damaged hair. Will continue to repurchase
Abby D.
Littleton, ME
This leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling great without leaving it feeling greasy later on or even the next day. It doesn’t add any extra texture which I personally like because other product may leave your hair feeling dirty again if loaded with product. It also has a great smell.
Nancy E.
Long Beach , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The spray does not make my hair feel greasy on the contrary it makes it feel like if I just shower. It is pricey for a little bottle but is is worth it and a little goes a long way. This spray makes my hair feel silky but in a good way and yes I will but it again.
Kimberly L.
Before finding this product, I didn't really think much about hair care. I luckily got this in an Ipsy monthly bag and instantly FELL IN LOVE. It really transformed my hair from zero to hero. I instantly felt and saw the difference. The smell is also amazing. I truly recommend this product if you suffer from dry and frizzy hair!
Ashley G.
Fort Myers, FL
This leave-in conditioner is so nice! I spray this into my hair before I brush it out after the shower and it instantly makes my hair so soft and really easy to brush through! I love knowing the ingredients are safe for my hair. I can really tell a difference when I use this spray!
Kristy T.
This stuff is a good every day leave in conditioner and really helps with detangling any crazy knots. I love that the brand is pretty clean ingredients wise too.
mochahontas S.
Fort Worth, TX
I think this is a pretty decent leave in conditioning spray. It makes your hair look pretty good after you’ve cowshed it and it smells pretty good. I would only recommend this product for people with fine hair, I don’t think it would do much for coarse hair.
Alisha C.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Amazing leave in conditioner spray! Smells unbelievable! Works great with my hair type!
Sam K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've gone through a few bottles of Briogeo's Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioner and it is pretty nice. I feel like the misting pump can get a bit clogged up, in my experience at least, so I personally prefer to spray into my hands and then apply to my hair for a more even coverage. Leaves my hair less frizzy and smells pretty.
Yelena B.
Syracuse, NY
I tried this because it was in a Fab fit fun box I got and I loved it . I love the way this product makes my hair feel. It leaves it soft and silky. It smells great and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Does this product contain sulfates?
Kenz T.
Evansville
Maci L.
Reading, PA
What’s a good leave in conditioner? (Preferably from the drugstore). I love Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray, but I want to try to find a cheaper option as well.

Sephora