BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Renn H.
It smells good. The packaging is pretty. However, when it comes to leave in conditioners this one is just ordinary. It doesn’t detangle that well and I feel like you have to use a lot of product for it to work. Wouldn’t recommend to people for an all over solution. I’m content with my It’s a 10 for now.
Nadine O.
Wexford, PA
The spray isn’t fine at all, and it shoots out like a jet, so it might as well be a gentler pump that you pump onto your palm before applying to the hair. It does make my hair soft so I like that, just never can remember to use it and the difference isn’t remarkable enough for the effort.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids , MN
This hydrates my hair without weighing it down. I absolutely love how the ingredients are great for your hair and it is formulated without all of the bad stuff. It also smells amazing! I have switched all of my hair products to this brand. I can’t say enough good things, about this brand!
Erin B.
Memphis, TN
I really really love using this product right after I get out of the shower and right before i put in mousse or curl product. It makes my waves very touchable and not crunchy, but it also isn't heavy and doesn't leave my hair greasy. The best and most tame leave in conditioner out there.
Ellen C.
Ruskin, FL
I personally received this in a beauty box and I’m glad I did because it really worked well for my hair! I have long straight hair that goes down to my hips and it tends to get frizzy towards the mid-end shaft. I apply this when my hair is damp and it’s helped keep it soft and frizz free
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Omg this is my absolute favorite spray leave in conditioner. It smell amazing and super effective. I love the sprayer and It doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or sticky. I highly recommend and will always repurchase.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
So far this is the best product that I have ever tried I really do love it I have tried several other products from their line and have no complaints, but this is one of the better ones so highly recommend it
Thalia R.
Smells great! I put it on after taking a shower, towel dried my hair and left it kind of damp. Helped with untangling my hair and when I woke up the next morning my curls were bouncy and my hair had a shine to it. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray. It makes my hair feel softer and smell nicer. Good for shine and hair damage. It feels like you’re spraying milk into the hair but the smell is incredible. I use this after washing my hair. And it has lasted a long time
Paige L.
Iowa
Great smelling product to add to the ends of hair. Caution about overusing this product for wavy hair girls like myself. A heavy hand may weigh-down your waves so start slow. I will definitely repurchase this product when mine runs out.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora