BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Jayme B.
newport
This is by far one of my favorite leave in conditioners. It’s light weight and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. It’s effective in keeping hair feeling soft. I was very satisfied when I received a sample. I would purchase this again and again.
Amber S.
Recieved a sample of this product and loved the smell. I repurchased full size and have noticed my hair feels so much thicker and healthier after a few weeks. I have very thin long hair with split ends. I put this on my ends and it makes such a difference. LOVE!
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
I've heard such good ratings about this product I would really like to try this product and test it could you please send me one as a test I promise to give you an extensive and observant review of my experience at this product as I use it for your review!
bonny f.
Lillington, NC
I really really love Briogeo!! This is a wonderful reparative leave in conditioner perfect for all hair types! Works wonders in my thick wavy hair and works beautifully in my daughters smooth silky hair!! It also smells lovely!! We love this!!!
Courtney D.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
God, I adore this stuff! I got it as a sample in my sephora play box once & I immediately bought the full size. I've used many leave in conditioner products over the years. I have very thick corse hair & most products do nothing. But this? Works wonders! My hair LOOOVES it & feels amazing after I use it
Lexi C.
I absolutely love this product it came in one of my Ipsy’s and I can’t get enough. I need to get the full bottle. I love the smell and the way it softened my really dry hair is amazing I would definitely recommend that people with dry hair get this product.
Abbie T.
San Angelo, TX
I really love this spray! I have very dry and thick hair, and it’s hard for me to find a product that doesn’t leave my hair greasy but adds moisture and makes it soft and not course like horses hair! I absolutely love this! It smells great and works with my hair perfectly! Definitely going to buy again!
Leanne S.
Chicago
I cannot attest to whether or not this has helped repair my hair, but I always have a great hair day whenever I use it, usually twice a week. I would use daily in conjunction with my Bumble & Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil primer if the code was less.
Monique G.
I got a smaller size from Boxycharm and I'm so happy I received it! It smells so good! I have dry ends and I feel like this makes them softer when I use it. Awesome product! I will most likely buy the bigger bottle when I run out. ❤️
Abbie Q.
I like it (used it once so far) I kind of like that it's a leave in spray, makes my hand less sticky than using non sprays. It kinda acts as a strangler spray too for me
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora